Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > IT'S ALL BOUT LUCK

! I WIN !

by xxooxx 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-03 - 524 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
chapter 2-!I WIN!.[]

The way brothers got off the bus and ran hand in hand through the never ending rain, to get home. Gerard walked through the frount door first ,his mom was standing in the hallway, "hey mom!" "you said that you were going for a walk ,then you both turn up 3 hours later ,soaked! ,anyone care to explain"!? "erm...its raining"! gerard said smirking "no really!! ,forget it ,both of you go an get changed ,dinners nearly ready". "race you to the shower"! mikey grinned. They both ran up the stairs to the bathroom ,gerard got there first, he leaned in the doorway. "well im sorry little bro but it seams i got here first!" mikey ran under gerards arm and stood next to the shower just as gerard was closing the door. "basterd!" gerard smiled "well gerard it seams that i got to the shower first!" mikey smirked. this was going to be fun.

"i was born first so i win!" "erm no,im the the favouite so i win!" "ha! im cuter so i win!" gerard new this was an argument he was going to win!. "really?" mikey said looking gerard up and down. "what do you whant me to spin round or something!?.....okay so maybe your cuter, but i am so much hotter,so it seams little brother that ,I win!" gerard said with a triumphant smile. mikey new this was sooo much more than true gerard was HOT! ,but he wasnt going to let gerard know that! "well did your hottness save us today when we nearly got beat up by a couple of jocks!?" "ME!!....who kissed who mr!" mikey could feel his face growing warm. "you wanted to go for a walk so its all your fault...MR!"
Gerard could see that playing 'the blame game' wasnt going to decied who was getting in the shower first. "okay, okay this is getting us nowhere, why dont we both just get in the shower?" "fine!" mikey mummbled trying to sound mad ,he was secretly glad gerard had suggested it ,because it would have seamed odd if he had said it.(this was really happening ,mikey thought to himself!) "lock the door and i'll turn the shower on." "lock the door?.... why?... what are you planning to do to me micheal?!" gerard said smiling (yet looking slightly confused). "nothing yet ,i dont like to get too excited before dinner ,i'll lose my appitite!" mikey beamed , getting a little too hyper, (now'd be a good the time for the mental slap!) "no gee but seriously if we dont lock the door and dad walks in ,do you think he's gonna give us time to explain why we're in the shower.... together?!" "point taken!" gerard said quickly ,knowing EXACTLY what mikey was getting at. (their dad had 'ideas' about them, gerard new he was wrong but them being so close(and their sexual banter with eachother) made it look as if he was right).
Both boys stripped, mikey took what he considered a 'sneak preview' of gerard's naked body - it was amazing , (even better than he'd immagened! )

Sign up to rate and review this story