Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > IT'S ALL BOUT LUCK

ONE HOT SHOWER! :)

by xxooxx 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-03 - 674 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
CHAPTER 3-ONE HOT SHOWER![]
The boys jumped into the shower,mikey first so he was in frount. "pass the shampoo mikes" Gerard rubbed the shampoo into his hair ,before leaning forward and massaging some into mikey's hair ,mikey closed his eyes - enjoying the feeling. Gerard was right his luck was changing ,today was turning out to be.....memorable to say the least!
"speaking of when you kissed me mikes" mikeys eyes flashed open "were we talking about it?" "erm no...but we are now ,so how come your constantly failing drama when you can fake kiss so convincingly!....hmmm!?" "well gerard to tell you the truth....i wasnt exactly acting" mikey mummbled sticking his under the spraying water to wash out the shampoo and drown out whatever gerard was about to yell at him. "WHAT!!...." Gerard grabbed mikeys shoulder and pulled him round to face him. mikey held gerard's gaze for a moment before letting his eyes drop to the shower floor. "gerard i....i...i like you....i like LIKE you and im sorry....i know i should'nt but i just cant help it!" gerard put a hand under mikey's chin and pushed his head up gently to get mikey to look at him. he was cute when he was sad,thought gerard,even more so when he was soaking wet! "oh mikes why didnt you tell me?!" he new it was a stupid thing to say almost as soon as he'd said it, why would he tell me something like that,how could he. "i could'nt tell you gee!" "it's okay im....." gerard trailed off. "im such aa fucking freak!" mikey sobbed. "shit mikey, of corse your not!" gerard put his arms around mikey's naked body and hugged him ,mikey hugged back sobbing.
mikey ive never thought you were a freak and i never will, plus your far too cute to be a freak so cheer up ,yeah?!" mikey smiled "thanks gee" "dont mention it lil bro" gerard kissed mikeys cheek. they just stood there in the shower while mikey's sob's subsided and gerard collected his thoughts "i bet you so getting off on this, all this hugging and kissing is probably just like heaven for you!" gerard smirked playfully. "gee im not an animal..." "yeah right" "...ok so maybe im enjoying this just a little!" mikey smiled slightly. "sooo if i kissed you right now with like tounges and shit you'd probably like get and orgi or somthing!?" gerard teased he began quizzing mikeys face for a reaction. mikey blushed "probably" he said smiling,mikey's tone of voice suddenly change and became serious "but you dont have to do that gerard ,im sure i'll get over this i....." "no ,no i want to ,i mean if it'll make you happy and well ive always just sort of wondered what'd be like to kiss you" "really! i swear gee you better not be fucking with my head!" gerard rolled his eyes "im serious ,now shut and let me kiss you!" mikey smiled as gerard closed his eyes and moved his face towards mikeys until there lips met, he kissed mikey softly ,mikey titled his head slightly and slid his tounge into gerard's mouth pressing into the kiss. after a while gerard began to think that this wasnt such a good idea ,it was getting a little too serious and sort of intense. mikey trailed his tounge along the line of gerard's lip and gerard pushed any negitive thoughts out of his mind and slipped his tounge into mikeys soft, wet mouth. mikey put gerard up against the tiled shower wall and pushed his body onto gerard's ,gerard groaned regreting it slightly but he didnt want to break the kiss as mikey scratched his fingers down his back making him groan again, he was begining to really enjoy this, which was wrong.right? oh god how could something that felt this good be wrong?!.

hey! thanks for reading!
hope your liking the story
promise i'll uploade again soon#
thanks again!! -afeon xoxox
Sign up to rate and review this story