Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > IT'S ALL BOUT LUCK

SHIT! say it five times over.

by xxooxx 0 reviews

someone bangs on the door will they get in?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-05 - Updated: 2010-09-05 - 507 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Someone tryed the door handle ,they slowed the kising and listened, someone banged on the door. "mikey? gerard? whichever one of you is in there hurry up and get out and tell your brother that dinner was ready 10 minutes ago!" it was dad! they both stopped and pulled away from each other instantly and clamberd out of the shower- had they really been in there thatt long? gerard grabbed two towels and handed one to mikey looking at the floor, not wanting to look at him let alone in the face. Mikey picked his clothes up off the floor (gerard did the same) mikey walked over to the door to unlock it , he stuck his head out the door to see if his dad was gone not wanting him to catch him and gerard coming out of the batroom together with nothing on but pair of towels between them! the coast was clear , he signaled that it was ok to leave.they ran to their rooms to get dressed.
MIKEY'S POV
WOW! That was amazing! well trust dad toruin it, it was sooo much better than he'd expected and immagened it to be -really sweet and loving built up with a HEAP of passion! it was such a relif to have that off his chest- i dont know how i would of got through that shower without saying or 'doing' something........god i love him!
GERARD POV
Shit! shit shit shit shit shit!!! how the fuck could i of done that.....shit! he wanted to crawl under a rock and die! shit! how mikey felt he could just about handle but how could he of encouraged it?! oh fuck it, it was amazing ,he enjoyed it so much ,he wished his dad had never banged on the door and ruined the moment, their moment! a kiss between brothers, gerard decieded was the most beautiful and amazing thing in the world - just like HIS kid brother.
Mikey hadd just walked out of his room when gerard opened his bedroom door. "hey" "hey gee!" they walked along the landing they stopped at the top of the stairs "good job we locked the door ,i mean could you have immagened dads face" mikey said quietly. gerard grinned "i know!" they got to the bottom of the stairs "thanks gee,that ment everything to me ,not te kiss the kiss ment alot it was well wow! (mikey blushed) but you not going ape and beating the living shit out of me - that ment the world" "dont mention it mikes" gerard kissed mikey's cheek "oh gerard i love you more than you'll ever know" gerard was unsure of what to say "mikes i might not know exactly how much you love me , but i guess its close to how much i love you" mikey pressed his mouth against gerard's softly "lets go and get some dinner before dad kills us" they walk into the dinning room.

hey again thanks for reading and
reviewing! they be more up soon
-afeon xoxoxoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story