Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > IT'S ALL BOUT LUCK

"im begging anything but the sound of music"

by xxooxx 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-05 - Updated: 2010-09-05 - 688 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
"so what did you to get up to on your walk"? mum asked over dinner "well it was really funny actually , it started raining so me and mikey ran under the docks at the beach and there was this guy who was taking the mick out of us so i started to get real mad at him......."you didnt hit him did you!?" "....no but i was going to, anyway we just left it and walked off but he called us back and he turned out to real nice...."yeah real nice!" mikey mocked, gerard smiled at him. "yeah well mikey decieded that he'd freak the sh.. crap out of him" "oh did he really!?" "yeah well me and mikey pretended to be dating... their dad grunted "well that would'nt of been of hard!" "SAM! dont start that up again, its good that there close , you should be proud that there not at eachothers throat's every second of the day!" "ALRIGHT! carry on gerard" "erm, well, the guy got totally creeped out... "try living with it" ...so me and mikey walked off" "and then...(mikey continued)...gerard turned back and told the guy that we were'nt dating and that we were brothers , oh my god mum you should of seen his face!" mikey and his mom laughed gerard on the other hand did'nt , he was glaring at his dad-if you ever wanted to see what rea,pure hatetred looked like , all you have to do was look into gerards eyes at that precise moment.
his dad stood up "im going to the pub ,i'll be back late so dont wait up" he walked out the door "dont worry ,i wasnt planning to!" gerard said through gritted teeth.his mom shot him a look , his exspression softened , so did hers "help me clear up and we'll watch a movie yeah?!" "sounds good mom" mikey said putting a hand on knee as their mum went into the kitchen "its ok now, hes gone" gerard sighed "thanks mikes"
"please can we watch a scaryer film this is soooooooooo sad" "oh come 'the sound of music's a classic, you two can watch a slasher movie when ive gone to bed!" "ahhh! come on do we have to , something with a little more edge im begging you!" gerard groaned "just stick it on ,the sound of music not that bad once you get into it!" mikey said flopping on thew couch next to gerard "you are so gay you know that!" "oh my god say's you!" mikey winked "yeah well...lets just get this over and odne with" gerard smiled.
3 hours later- "for someone who hates the sound of music you like to sing along to every word of every song!" mom yawned "yeah well with a voice like mine you cant really help singing!" "yeah ,yeah well im off to bed ,you boys have fun watching blood and gore!" she went to bed. "so what do you you wanna watch, we've got; texas chainsaw massicka ,dawn of the dead or the wizzard of gore?" "you wanna watch a move?" "erm ...yeah" gerard said "duhh!" "you wanna watch a movie 'tonight'!?" mikey said try to get gerard to understand ,gerard pulled on mikeys ankles till he fell of the sofa and ended up sitting on the floor , gerard crawled so that he was on all fours leaning over mikey, he bent down and kissed him mikey pulled on his t-shirt to bring him closer but gerard pulled of and stood up ,mikey gave him a sad puzzled look "come on well put the movie on and we can cuddle when you get scared" gerard teased "you mean when you get scared!" mikey smirked sticking out a hand for gerard to pull him up, "whatever" gerard said pulling himm up and into another kiss,this one slightly longer than the last. finally they put the film on -dawn of the dead- and curled up on the sofa ,they fell asleep before the movie was even over. (aww!)

well i think its going well
but review and tell me what you guys think
-afeon xoxoxoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story