Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > IT'S ALL BOUT LUCK

'caught in the act'

by xxooxx 0 reviews

gerard and mikey get caught by their dad......its gonna be good! read!?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-05 - Updated: 2010-09-05 - 359 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
"where the fuck did i put the asperin?!" dad mumbled to himself ,the hangover was killing him ,he glanced at gerard and mikey -cuddling asleep on the sofa he stood in the kitchen staring at them through the open door 'good thing their close',ha! good this my ass! he thought to himself ,swallowing the pills. mikey's head was resting on gerard's chest and his arm was slung across gerards waist, gerard woke up and streched -waking mikey- "hey mike syou asleep?" gerard wispherd , mikey groaned and his eyes flickerd open "how'd you sleep?" "great-mikey smiled-amazingly your a great pillow!" gerard smiled back "thank! anytime ,so you wanna go out today mikes?" "yeah sure, but first i really need a coffie!" gerard rolls his eyes " addict!" mikey leans up and kisses gerard ,gerard shuts his eyes and kisses back. "come on" they get up. dad starts running into the room holding a knife screaming "you sick little fucks!!" "shit!" gerard grab's mikey's hand and they jump over the couch and leggit to gerard's room,locking the door behind them,their dad was there in a slit second jamming the knife into the door over and over unable to open it, gerard was franticly running round his room cramming pairs of jeans and t-shirts into a bagand yelling at mikey to put a pair of his shoes on ,gerard shoving his feet into a pair of converse and telling mikey to climb out the window.mikey was standing on the frount lawn screaming for gerard to get down here now! ,gerard grabbed his phone and his car keys and climbed out the window , his feet had just touchedthe ground when they heard the bedroom door smash open and dad run to the window ,he threw the knife ,it missed gerards head by inches (inches mikey thought, shit!) "fuck!" mikey screamed pulling gerard towards the car , they got in and gerard just drove , they had no idea where they where going . anywhere was better than here.

did you get a rush!? :)
well i hope you did ,last chapters
coming up soon so enjoy what you've got left!
please review!
-afeon xooxoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story