Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > IT'S ALL BOUT LUCK

'fault and blame'

by xxooxx 0 reviews

ermmm ........ sorry you'll have to read it! :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-05 - Updated: 2010-09-05 - 280 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
they stopped the car and parked next to a lake ,gerard stayed in the drivers seatand just stared out the window, breathing heavyly ,mikey thought he should say something but when he open his mouth he couldnt get the words out. so they sat in silence ,just listening to the sound of gerard's breathing for the next few hours.
it was starting to get to get dark , "that evil fucking prick!" gerard shouted wacking his head on the steering wheel repeatedly . "hey ,dont, its not your fault" mikey soothed , gerard leaned back into his chair and looked at mikey. "mikes dont lie to me you know its all my fault" "gerard theres no way that this is your fault , if any one's to blame it's me i should never of told you that i liked you ,i should never of let my self like you in the first place,so its my fucking fault" mikey began to cry. "no,shh,shh" gerard stroked his hand down mikey's cheek. "dont , im glad that you told me , and its not your fault ,you cant help who you fall in love with,dad should of excepted it but as of now he can go fuck himself!, so dont think like that mikey,yeah?!, i can see your really hurting and i love you so much that seeing you like this is killing me" gerard pulled mikey onto his lap hugging him. "i love you too gee" gerard kissed mikeys forehead , mikey snuggled into gerards chest. they both sighed.
sorry its short!
last chapters coming so
if you've actually been bothered to
read this crap then i hope you
enjoy the ending!
-afeon xoxoxoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story