Categories > Cartoons > Transformers > Three Perspectives on Love

Rampage

by WingedPanther 0 reviews

My take on the characters in episode Bad Spark. Written for Sybil's birthday. Warnings: None Disclaimer: Beast Wars Transformers, its names and characters belong to Hasbro. The dialog is from â...

Category: Transformers - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-09-06 - Updated: 2010-09-07 - 807 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 3: Rampage

Even in stasis lock, his spark refused to be still. His thoughts were an endless loop, recalling the terror he had inspired on Cybertron, and considering the mistake that had allowed them to catch him. Ultimately, it was allowing them to gain data on him that had been his undoing. He should have let them think he was frailer than he was. They had captured him and sealed him.

During the trip, his limited store of energon had slowly been consumed. Now, his body was starting to absorb it again. It was so slow, he needed more before he could move.

He heard Optimus's hated voice recounting his birth and ignominious capture. If only he had more energy, he could teach that scientist a lesson. Soon, very soon.

His microphones picked up the sound of battle, and it galled him that he wasn't at the center of it. He should have been devastating them all, instead of lying helpless due to lack of energy. Finally, one of the fools detonated the energon, letting him absorb enough energy to become active. He was reborn!

As soon as his pod landed, he grabbed an energon shard and added it to his systems. He was now prepared to launch terror once again!

Given the interest they had shown in his pod, he decided to begin by stalking around it. He was soon rewarded by an odd looking little bot. He advanced from behind, and was rewarded with a scream that matched the terror radiating from his spark.

X laid his hands on the little bot and ripped off an arm, tossing it far away. The screams were delightful, the sound of frustrated self-preservation. He tore off the other arm, savoring the feel of pain and terror as damage subsystems started overloading. He continued tearing it apart, until it overloaded and went into stasis lock. Frustrated, he dropped the remains.

Where were the others? Where was he? He needed more than just one bot's terror to sustain his hunger. He remembered the presence of Optimus, and counseled himself to patience. He would not be rash again.

Soon he was rewarded by the presence of two sparks approaching. Even better, one of them was already becoming consumed with the passions of new love, while the other was only beginning to respond. It was a beautiful thing to observe, the cold female and the romantic male that was clumsily courting her.

X circled around them, choosing the optimal point of attack. When he sprang forth, he was rewarded with a scream of terror from the female. What was better was the feeble effort of the male to shield her. He would made noises, meant to further their fear. It was working well.

X knocked the male aside, a small creature devoted to the female. He would threaten the fickle female to worsen his fear. The female fired machine guns at him, which tickled his massive frame. He laughed in delight. She had spunk, but no offensive power. He casually shot her into the rocks, disabling her.

He turned towards the male in time to shoot a thrown missile from the air. He changed forms, grabbing it in a claw. “Is that fear, you're feeling, Maximal?” Oh, it was, but fear for her. “Mmm yes, my spark, it feeds on terror.” Yes, the terror grew, as the male no doubt thought of what awaited the female he could not protect. “Let it grow, let it consume your circuitry. Feel it, yes, feel it, feel the fear!” When he screamed under the mental and physical pressure, X couldn't help but laugh. What surprised him was the surge in the female's spark as she cried for the male. So his name was Silverbolt. Good to know.

His fun was interrupted when two fliers descended, bringing significant new firepower. One of them appeared to be a changed Optimus. That explained the firepower, enough to drive him off the cliff. That gave him a chance to switch to tank mode, ensuring more stability and greater firepower. He forced them away from the edge as the female's fear grew.

“It's unstoppable!”

Delightful! He would enjoy dismembering her before the male's helpless optics. “Your persistence is futile, I rise again.”

To his displeasure, the male seemed to have lost his terror. “In that case, let us give you further to fall.” A well-placed projectile dislodged his tread. Not again! He fired a guided missile at the female. The male would pay for the insolence. He was satisfied to feel the impact from the relay, just before his systems were knocked offline by the impacts from his fall.

What was even more annoying was the aggression in the spark that approached him. It had no fear, only lust for power that exceeded even his own. Then, he experienced pain.
Sign up to rate and review this story