Categories > Movies > Shrek > Out To Find

I Don't Get It

by 18th_Hole 0 reviews

Happened to steamy troopers shadowing...

Category: Shrek - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-09-07 - Updated: 2010-09-07 - 1063 words

0Unrated
I felt a light touch on my right shoulder. It made me jump. I turned around. "Geez! What are you three doing here?!?"
"I followed you because you're my brother. My only one. I care about you too much to let you leave off by yourself." Felicia stepped forward and said.
"I came along with Felicia because I didn't want something to happen to her...and because, I also care about you. Strongly. I couldn't bare the thought of you leaving and possibly getting hurt." Laura ran, wrapped her arms around my neck, and hugged me.
She let go, "Well, do you have an explaination, Galora?" She looked a little hurt by something that was said. Only, I couldn't figure out what. I moved Laura's arms and walked to Galora. "Galora, what's wrong?" I tried to get closer, but she put her hands in front of her, to keep me away from her. "Galora-"
"Stay away. Stay away, Fergus." I refused and pushed myself to get closer, "Fergus. Stop." She cried, begging me to stop, I got several inches closer to her face, and picked her head up.
"What's wrong, Galora?"
"Nothing! Just get away from me!" She moved around me and ran in same direction I was about to go in. Without saying a word to Felicia and Laura, I went after her. Of course, they followed.
"Uh, Fergus? Your time away from the resting ground is already limited enough, don't waste anymore of it on her. She isn't worth it." Laura told me. I looked back at her like she was insane.
"That sounded really close to being rediculous. I will make it back in time. And if you don't want to face the fact that I'm not going to let her run off, then you can go back to the resting ground...are you going to stay, or are you going to leave?" She didn't move, so I'm going to take that as an, "I'm going to stay."
-
When we reached Pharclaun's house, I walked up to his door and knocked. The door opened, "Fergus? Is that you?" I nodded, "It is you! My word, you've gotten so big!" he hugged me, and it didn't feel the same.
-
Sometime in the afternoon, Pharclaun and I were finally alone. We sat in his room, talking on his bed. "Pharclaun, when I was little...why were you so nice to me?"
"Because, I was very close to you mother-"
"Why else?"
"...because. That's all you need to know."
"No it isn't! There's going to be a battle tomorrow! And you need to be there!"
"Who says I need to be there?! No one! I'm perfectly fine here. Nothing to worry about."
"Aren't you worried about my mom? She's taking part as well..." he stood up and walked over to the small balcony of his largest window, "Farcle," he flinched, and looked back at me, "why?"
He stormed towards me and held my arms down on the bed, "How did you know it's me?!?"
"...I'm your twin. How wouldn't I know...please, Farcle. Mom needs you. Us. All three of us."
"Three?!?"
"Three. Felicia. Our sister."
"Sister..."
-
Farcle decided to come back with us. We walked a good 60 miles from his house, and set up camp for the night. I looked over at Galora when I was pitching up my tent. We haven't talked since earlier. So, once I was through, I walked over to her, "Galora? Please, speak to me. Tell me what's wrong."
"Why should you care about what's wrong?"
"Oh. A-a-am I caring for the wrong reason? Is there something you're not telling me?" I got closer to her, so she only tried to back away.
"Why does it matter?!"
"Because you matter."
She scoffed, "I shouldn't be on your mind right now, Laura should. So," she pushed me in the opposite direction, "go tend to her, not me." So, I let her be. The way I saw it, it was really her choice to tell me or not.
-
Later in the night, just about everyone was asleep. I got out of my tent and went around to see who was missing. Laura. Laura was missing. But where could she be? Couldn't have gone far. I walked around to see if I'd bump into her somewhere. I had finally reached a good quiet sound-proof distance from camp, when I decided to turn back. But couldn't, because by the time I moved my foot to turn around, someone jumped onto my back and pushed onto the ground. "What's going on?!? Who are you??"
"Oh, don't throw such fit, Fergus." Someone spoke beside my ear.
"Laura?? What are you doing?"
"It's not what I'm doing, it's what we're doing."
"What do you mean, 'what we're doing'? I'm not doing anything."
"Relax. You don't have to." She ripped apart my night shirt and started to kiss my back.
"Get off of me, Laura."
"Chill. We'll be fine. Nobody's watching." She bit the bottom of my ear. She tied my hands together and turned me over, so now we were looking at each other. She began by kissing my neck, kissed my chest, then she started to pull my pajama pants down.
"Hey!! Stop!" She ignored me and slid my pants down anyway. And she started with kissing the inside my thighs...
-
YAWN!! "Good morning, everyone!" I heard Laura say outside the tents.
We all packed up, and once again set off. Soon after 50 miles of running, fighting, walking, and adventuring, we finally reached the resting ground. When we were all heading to mom's tent, everyone stood and stared in shock. As I just given up on trying to figure out myself why that was, I looked back and was shocked myself. Farcle was, Farcle. My age, my height, dad's hair, mom's eyes. Everything. We walked inside mom's tent, "Mom? I'm back. And I brought someone who wants to meet you."
She stood from a chair and walked to us, "Farcle? N-no. It can't be." She touched his face.
"It is. It's been me this whole time."
"But, why?"
"Watching over you always was, and still kinda is, my destiny. Which was why we met on the island."
"Oh, my Farcle. My boys. -GASP!- My kids!!" She hugged us all.
"Mom! Can't breathe!!" We all said together.
Sign up to rate and review this story