Categories > TV > Smallville > Dragonfly Wishes and Butterfly Kisses

2

by Scorch 0 reviews

Donations come in all forms.

Category: Smallville - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-09-07 - Updated: 2010-09-07 - 1881 words

1Funny
Title: Dragonfly Wishes and Butterfly Kisses
Author: Sunscorched
Rating: R for language used in some chapters.
Category: AU
Pairing: Chloe/Oliver
Summary: Donations come in all forms.
Disclaimer: I own nothing.
Distribution: Chlollie on LJ, FF.net, and whever else I choose to post it!
Notes: I came up with the idea over sausages and I may be writing it, but a lot of folk have helped. Al, Strom, Gen, and Solo to name but a few. You know who you are :-D

"Whoa..." her cousin's whisper was full of awe as she stared down at what had to be the Mount. Everest of information. "You've read all this?"

"Yep!" Chloe happily stated as she wondered what she wanted from her donor. Yes, it seemed kind of seedy, almost like she was creating a designer baby, but hell. She could pick what she wanted from a man and they'd give it to her.

She blew out a breath. Although she knew a lot of thought was needed in deciding to use a donor, now that it was time to actually put those decisions down, it was more daunting than she realised.

What background? Religion? Ethnic and cultural background? Donor's appearance?

She wanted her baby to look a little like her, but not so much that the baby looked like a clone. "Okay, blonde hair is a definite."

Lois nodded, still staring through wide eyes at the papers and booklets and leaflets. "Because appearance is very important."

Chloe bit back her original response. Her cousin was just looking out for her and that was something she was grateful for. "The bank does all the health checks for illnesses and STD's, and I've already gone through the counselling sessions. I just need to decide what I from some little soldiers."

"A uniform?"

Both women looked at each and cackled, remembering many a moment where they'd admired General Lane's sqaud.

"What were we like?" Lois asked as she wiped her eyes.

"Before or after camera phones were invented?" Chloe laughed and shook her head. "I'm surprised we weren't arrested for sexual harrassment and common indecency."

"You know..." her cousin spoke slowly. "If you want some little soldiers, I hear Major Edwards is free and single. He's such a manwhore that I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

Chloe paused long enough to sigh. She's just trying to help, she's just trying to help. "Then there's the possibility of him wanting in on the raising of my child and how do you know he's a manwhore?"

Lois purposely continued to stare at the leaflets. "I caught him with the colonel's daughter."

"Let me get this straight..." her cousin spoke slowly. "You want me to consider having a baby with a manwhore you caught having an affair with the colonel's daughter?"

A sheepish smile was turned her way and Chloe rolled her eyes. Lois was Lois and there was no force on Earth that would ever change her. "It was worth a shot," she said as an apology. "Sperm donor it is and ooh! You have to choose tall, dark, and handsome. If you're gonna have a boy, then you may as well give him a head start in life."

"And if it's a girl?"

Lois shrugged and her sheepish grined turned saucy. "Then she'll have grow up to have a PhD and sultry looks. Don't knock it!" She chucked a booklet at her cousin. "Sultry looks and PhD snagged Colin Firth."

Chloe was truly affronted. "Only because he hadn't met me."

"Of course, sweetie. We all know he'd fall hopelessly in love with you the second he laid eyes on you."

The younger woman visibly swooned. "Ahh," she fanned herself. "Those big, beautiful brown eyes on me, giving me The Look... Ooh! Brown eyes!"

Lois jaw dropped. "Please don't tell me you're gonna ask for brown eyes because of Colin, cos that's just sad."

Chloe merely smiled. "Blonde hair, brown eyes? How cute would that little girl be?" Then she was off in a land where she was pushing her gorgeous brown eyed, blonde hair little baby on the swings.

"Colin Firth," Lois muttered, slightly horrified at what her big mouth had done. "If you're telepathic in anyway, please accept my sincere apologies."

XOXOXO

Bart just... Couldn't.

The cup and the movies and magazines terrified him and he honestly couldn't do it. Everytime his hand got near his junk, it got clammy.

He was great at it home.

No.

More than great, so why couldn't he do it here?

Maybe it was the sterility of it all? Maybe it was the fact everyone knew what he was doing and why? Maybe it was the fact that Ollie and A.C were doing the same thing two rooms down?

Panic rose up in his gut.

If his buddies ever found out he got performance anxiety, they'd laugh at him right before they kicked his ass into next week.

Bart had to think and think fast. "Okay, man, just calm down. What would the almighty Bond do?"

Yes.

James Bond.

The only man alive who could deal with any situation and come out alive. If Bond could escape a space station, then Bart Allen could sure as hell get out of this.

He gave a brief, confidence boosting nod to himself. All he had to do was make it look like he'd done it. "First things first, set the DVD to play, and second... Make some noise!"

XOXOXO

"Busty Asian chicks, busty Caucasain chicks, busty African-American chicks..." Oliver rummaged through the selection of magazines and DVD's, which basically involved busty chicks.

He sighed and rubbed his face with his hands. What the hell was with the fascination with busty freaking chicks, anyway? What happened to quality over quantity?

Sure, he liked a nice ass on a honey, but when it came to titties? He liked shape and not size. Like when perky boobs filled out just enough for him to cup with his hands.

"Oh, so now you wake up, huh?" Oliver glanced down at his best friend. "So, perky boobies do it for ya? I can ride with that."

A pretty blonde would go well with those perky boobies and then he paused for thought. A pair of baby pink nipples wouldn't go amiss, either.

Oh yeah, he liked that image and so did his buddy by the looks of things.

A hard-on wasn't exactly something that could be ignored and well, that's what he was here for, right? What harm could it do to just undo his pants a little?

He looked around the just to double check the room was empty before sliding his zipper down and, "Ahh, yeah." Freedom was really not overrated.

Oliver reached down and, "Mmm..." Felt pretty damn good.

If only it was the pretty blonde with the perky titties and pink nipples doing it. Now that would be fucking ace. Maybe she could be working at the clinic and she would walk in on him...

While wearing a white lab coat and big glasses that hid a pair of big green eyes.

Oh, she was such a professor.

Professors had canes didn't they?

Canes they used on very bad boys...

Bad boys like him who get caught with their hands in the cookie jars.

"I've been naughty, Professor," Oliver muttered as he squeezed good and hard. "Very, very naughty..." He must be punished.

Punished by a professor with perky boobies and pink nipples hidden by a lab coat, big green eyes hidden by heavy glasses, and... And blonde hair tied up in a severe bun and a tight little ass covered by one those skinny fitting skirts.

Oh, ohhhh yeah.

She was quite the naughty lady under all that, wasn't she?

She'd push him down onto the small bed and lift up that ugly grey skirt, revealing a rather saucy pair of stocking and suspenders.

"Oh, Professor..." and Oliver's eyes went wide.

Shit, shit.

Where was the fucking cup? He was about to jizz all over his fucking pants and he needed the damn cup. Spying it near the magazines, he snatched it just in time to save his brand new jeans, not to mention his digty and self-respect.

He could only imagine the looks he'd get if he walked out there with stains. Everyone would know.

XOXOXO

Arthur didn't know which way to turn or which lady to look at first. The hot rock chick with the tattoo on her hip? Or the equally hot one sucking on an ice pop that turned her lips red?

He picked up the rock chick and decided to call her, "Jessy," he sighed, a dreamy look in his eyes, but...

The one sucking the ice pop might feel neglected...

"Oh honey," he said and picked that magazine up. "Did you feel ignored? So sorry..."

Man, this place was heaven.

He looked from Jessy to the other one, who was such a Penny, and sighed again. Then there were the other ladies in the other magazines and the ones on the DVD's and he didn't know which one to choose...

Arthur glanced at the cup.

He was a gentleman and it would be very wrong and rude of him to attend to just one lady, right? Especially when all the ladies were naked to help good, kind men give women their babies.

"Asking for one more cup wouldn't hurt," he said with a firm nod. "It's for a good cause."

Without a second thought, he headed for the door and opened it enough to sick his head out. "Can I have another cup..." He glanced at the pile of magazines next to the DVD player. "Better make it another three."

XOXOXO

Normally, sperm banks have rigorous testing that requires sperm samples of men between the ages of eighteen and forty. If the samples contain a high sperm count, the donor then signs a contract from six months up to a year.

Oliver Queen was allowed to give a sample when he stated he was merely there to support his friends, but if and only if, his sample was discarded. When the bank heard his name and the lawsuit that would occur, they more than happy to abide by his wishes. Not to mention the fact that his two healthy, handsome young friends wouldn't sign up without him there.

Unfortunately for the Bank of Star City, they had one particular employee that didn't have greatest track record when it came to getting things one hundred percent correct.

Her name was Helen Conroy and she often spent her lunch break puffing the magic dragon a few streets away and today was no different to Monday. Being high had a calming effect that left her in a bright, shiny places of rainbows and sunshine.

Sadly it also made her a little confused over which sample she was supposed to discard, especially when each sample was labelled with numbers and not names.

Two guys, both blonde haired and brown eyed, in opposite rooms made for a very confused Helen. Considering the saddo woman who couldn't get a man got to choose what she wanted, it didn't matter which cup was kept and which was thrown away.

Helen smiled happily.

Playing eeny meeny miney mo with spunk was fun!
Sign up to rate and review this story