Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > Avatar the last airbender book 4

Chapter 2 Broken

by benjiliana 0 reviews

Benji wakes to a painful time

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Aang,Katara,Sokka - Published: 2010-09-12 - Updated: 2010-09-12 - 197 words

0Unrated
Benji woke wondering where the heck he was and why he was surrounded by strangers exept for Liana for whom he knew. He made an attempt to put his hand on his forehead only to see it was covered in guaze. Looking down he saw his whole body was covered. "Whats going on I cant remember anything." He finally said realizing everyone was waiting to hear what he had to say. "You got beat up by a large group of people." Liana spoke. "These nice people helped me get you here, your in a hospital.""My name is Aang and these are my friends Sokka and Katara." Benji reached out for a hand shake but quickly pulled back wincing in pain. Benji almost blacked out from the pain but pulled through. "Who exactly are you?" asked Benji. "Im the avatar." said Aang "Wow I got saved by the avatar how lucky am I?"We'll wait outside I think she wants to talk to him."said Katara.
Liana said to him after they left "You saved my life that girl was about to kill me." "Im not a hero I attacked on instinct." "No but your my hero"
Sign up to rate and review this story