Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blue Moon

Saving Gerard Sullen

by SmashAuthority2 6 reviews

Will Mikey and Stella be able to reach Gerard on time?...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-12 - Updated: 2010-09-12 - 1201 words

5Exciting
We are zooming down a deserted lane. In Italy.

After Mikey's revelation, we raced to the airport (I left a hasty message for my dad, Mindy was nowhere to be found) and we boarded a private jet. Yes, a private jet. There was no time to marvel at the badass-ness of it though as I was too worried about Gerard.

I barely acknowledge the beauty surrounding me. The fields are a deep shade of green and flowers of every kind are in full bloom. I even see a couple of sheep dotted here and there. I seriously hope Mikey doesn't stop for a snack. That would be awkward.

"Can't you go any faster?" I ask him.

"This is as fast as it goes," he replies. His mouth is set in a straight line and his hands are gripping the wheel tightly. He is covered head to foot in dark clothing, you know, so he doesn't "sparkle" in the sunlight and freak out the locals. Not that they would see us.

Have I mentioned we are sitting in a silver Lamborghini Murcielago? And that we are currently doing about 205 mph, but it still feels slow to me? Normally I would have dropped to my knees and drooled at the sight of such a beautiful machine, but right now I have more pressing matters on my mind.

"Go faster, Mikey," I urge. My feet are on the dashboard and I can't help but keep running my fingers through my hair. It's an effort to keep myself from pulling it out.

He doesn't reply. Just concentrates on the road ahead. "Tell me again what's going to happen," I say. He doesn't have to, really because he spent the entire plane ride over going over it, but the silence is eating away at me.

"As retaliation for his fight, members of the Cosenza family are going to throw Gerard into direct sunlight so he is exposed to the world. They chose today because there is some sort of festival taking place and there are humans scattered everywhere. Exposure to the human race means instant death, so, Gerard will be dragged to the head of the family."

"You mean, 'The Godfather'," I mutter.

Mikey rolls his eyes. "Yes, 'The Godfather'. Like I was saying, he will decide Gerard's fate and his orders will be carried out immediately."

"Which is why we are going to stop them from exposing him in the first place," I say, after he is finished.

"You are, Stella," he corrects. "Only you can stop this from happening."

"I don't understand why Gerard isn't fighting back. It's not like he can't," I say.

Mikey shakes his head. "He has given up on life, on everything. Ever since you told him you never wanted to see him again, that you didn't want him in your life." He pauses so he can watch me hold my head in my hands in despair. "He hasn't cared about anything. He actually sees his execution as a relief."

"Could you please stop doing that?" I mumble from between my fingers.

"Doing what?" he asks innocently.

"Making me feel like a total jerk." I know he's punishing me, but he could cut me some slack. But this is Mikey, after all. I guess there's still some hate for me left in him.

"That is not my intention at all," he said, totally sounding like it is.

"Whatever," I sigh. "What do I do when I find him?"

"You won't have to do much. When he sees you he'll snap out of it."

We have entered some sort of town now. The place looks ancient with it's crumbling yellow stone buildings, but it's still beautiful in a mythical sort of way. I can see people-mostly men, dressed in deep red robes everywhere.

Mikey is forced to slow down until we are going at a snails pace. He stops the car abruptly and looks at me.

"Go, now," he says quietly.

"But where?" I cry.

"Find the clock tower. Hurry, you don't have much time." He leans in towards me and opens the door. "Go now, Stella," he orders.

I jump out of the car even though I have no clue where the clock tower is and run towards the crowd. I push past people like a madwoman, looking for any signs of a tower.

I sprint up some stairs, cursing when I nearly lose my balance. Now is not the time to be a klutz. I run on, elbowing a man in the face who shakes his fist at me. There's no time to flip the bird.

I come to a large open space which can only be the town centre and peer around. It is teaming with people. There is nothing left to do but push forward. My instincts are telling me it is very important I get to the front of the crowd.

It's hard work as it seems as if I am surrounded by huge men unwilling to give me space. I end up biting one reluctant man in the arm when he pushes me. He yells at me in Italian, I yell back in French.

I finally make it to the front of the crowd and find a huge grey fountain sitting in my path. I have no choice but to go around it-or through it, but I'm not in the mood for getting my clothes wet.

Then I look up and gasp. There is a clock tower directly ahead of me just past the fountain. I look around wildly for signs of Gerard but can't see him.

"Gerard!" I yell. It's no use as the crowd drowns out my voice. "Where are you?"

From the corner of my eye, underneath the tower I sense movement. I turn my attention to the dark arched opening and squint my eyes. I think I see a man walking towards me, but I can't really tell.

I focus harder, and realize there is indeed a man walking out of there. For some reason he is taking off his black shirt. He is so pale it's disturbing, I should totally stop staring as it's rude, but I can't help it. There's something about him that is drawing me in.

Okay, now his shirt if completely off revealing a very toned body. He's so hot. I slap myself for thinking that thought. I mean, Gerard's life is in peril and here I am checking out another guy. Another guy who looks strikingly similar to Gerard. I put my hand over my eyes and zoom in.

"SHIT!"

It is Gerard! I've just wasted precious seconds drooling over him when I could be stopping him. He is looking at the floor and walking, as if in a trance, to his doom.

There's nothing for it now. I'm not going to reach him in time if I go around the fountain, so I jump into the water. Water sprays everywhere as I run like an Olympian athlete (but it feels like I'm running in slow motion) to save my boyfriend. I'm so going to kick his ass for making me get my Converse wet.

I leap out the other side. "Gerard!" I scream. "No!"
Sign up to rate and review this story