Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blue Moon

I Need You

by SmashAuthority2 7 reviews

Stella is shocked when she finds out who sent her the message...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-04 - Updated: 2010-09-04 - 2004 words

3Ambiance
First off all I just want to thank everyone who R n R'd THJS. I'm going to put everyone who asked to be in it in the next installment-even if it kills me! lol!

Secondly, I know something is going on at MCR's official site, and I can't wait to find out what it is. I wish they'd hurry up and tell us though because the waiting is driving me crazy!



"What are you doing today, Stella?" Mindy asks me as she hands me my breakfast.

I yawn. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. There was way too much to think about. "Not much," I reply.

"Would you mind hanging around the house and helping me with some chores?" she says, with her back turned to me.

"What sort of chores?" I ask, super politely. I don't want to be rude to her, she's done a lot for me. Even being there in some pretty desperate situations.

"Just random stuff," she says airily.

"I have to meet someone at midday."

"Really?" She turns to me. "Who?"

"Just a friend," I reply. I hope.

"Is it this Jacob fellow?"

I shake my head. "Someone else."

She nods-and, in my eyes, looks relieved. "I was actually hoping we could spend the day together," she says with disappointment.

Why would I want to spend the day with her? I wonder silently. Not that she's not a nice person and all, but, you know. She's old. Well, not old, I mean Gerard was old-he was over a hundred years old, but she's human old, if that makes any sense.

"Erm, maybe some other time?" I say, in my most apologetic voice. "I really should be going now." I race out of there before she can say another word.

As I am backing out of the drive and trying not to run someone over in the process, I notice her watching me through the window. Is it me or is she acting a little strangely these days? I seriously need to get to the bottom of her unusual behavior, stat.

I have been driving for fifteen minutes when I realize something major-I don't know where the meadow is. The last time I was taken there I just happened to be locked in
a trunk. Damn.

I am wondering what to I'm going to do next when my phone beeps beside me. It's a text message.

Not far now. Keep driving. You'll know when to stop.

I nearly crash my truck. It has to be Gerard! He was the only one who knew about the meadow, and obviously he knows I have no idea where it is! I put my foot down and speed on, excitement coursing through me.

I'm going to see Gerard again! Tears spring to my eyes. What will I say to him? What will he say to me? I really don't care, all I know is I am dying to see him again, something I have been refusing to admit to myself for a while.

I know a lot of things happened leading up to our break-up, but now that I think about it, I never gave him a chance to speak-I simply ended it. Maybe if I had let him talk things would have been different. The only good thing to come out of us being separated is how close I have become to Jacob. Which reminds me, I totally need to talk to him a.s.a.p.

I am so engrossed in my thoughts, I don't notice the strange silver object that looks a bit like a long spiky chain lying in the middle of the road. The next thing I know, there is a loud bang and my truck jolts forward violently. I grab the wheel tightly and sheer instincts tell me my front wheels have just been ruptured, or, as I would say, "fucked over".

Thanks to the fact I had been speeding like a maniac just moments earlier, the truck tips over onto it's side while I bounce around on my seat like Tigger on coke. I thank God I was never too cool for seatbelts. My window explodes next to my ear sending shards of glass everywhere. I close my eyes but can feel tiny bits of glass attacking my face like little swords. There isn't even time to swear, which I totally feel like doing.

The truck screeches across the road for what seems like a lifetime until coming to a stop at the edge of the road. I sit there for a minute until I feel blood trickling down the top of my head. I wipe it away with the back of my hand and unhook my belt.

I get myself into a standing position and, using the passenger seat for support, hoist myself out of the truck. I push the door open and clamber onto the side of the truck. I look around in a daze before hopping onto the road.

That's when my legs give way and I collapse into a heap onto the warm tarmac. Visions of my beloved truck exploding on me force me to crawl away to a safe distance.

"Motherfucker," I manage to whisper, in a voice I barely recognize.

"As foul mouthed as ever, I see," says a soft, deadly voice behind me.

I turn around to find a man standing behind me. It's definitely not Gerard. Then the world goes black.

*

I open my eyes to find myself staring at a grey sky. Sitting up, I look around me blearily. I'm in the meadow again, except this time Gerard is not sitting opposite me.

It's Mikey.

My jaws drops and I stare at him in shock mixed with fear. I mean, if I'm correct he did try to kill me. Again.

He watches me silently, his face expressionless while I try to compose myself. I start by shutting my mouth and blinking a couple of times.

"What are you doing here?" I squeak.

"I came here to talk," he replies in a flat tone.

"With me?" I can't believe it.

"Yes," he says curtly.

"Why?" I still can't believe it, and I think a piece of glass has made a home in my bra. I shuffle uncomfortably on the floor. There is no way I can remove it and retain my dignity in front of him.

"I have no choice. You are my only hope."

I absolutely cannot believe what I am hearing. Mikey needs my help? The same Mikey who has categorically tried to off me ever since I met Gerard? The same Mikey who hates every tiny bit about me? And who just tried to kill me once more, just now?

"Have you gone mad?" I ask, thinking if he has them I'm even more screwed then I already am. If that makes sense.

He sighs. "No, I have not gone mad. I need your help, Stella."

"Stella?" I repeat dumbly. He has only ever called me "filthy human", "disgusting creature", and "revolting scum" before, amongst other things.

"That is still your name, isn't it?" He raises an eyebrow. It totally looks like Gerard's eyebrow. I never realized how similar they looked before.

"Yeah," I reply. My mind is beginning to un-fog, and now that I am fairly certain he isn't going to kill me, I'm getting a little mad. "Dude," I say, ripping out blades of grass. "Did you try to kill me back there?"

"My apologies," he says sincerely. "It was an accident. I was just trying to get your attention. I didn't mean for your car to flip over like that. I will replace the truck."

I shake my head. "Is that your way of getting someone's attention? Because I have to tell you, it sucks big time."

He has the grace to look sheepish. "What can I say? I'm only a vampire. Forgive me."

It'll be a cold day in hell before that happens, I think. "Whatever," I say icily. "I just want to know why you're here."

"I told you," he says. "I am here for your assistance."

"Why would you, an indestructible vampire need an insignificant human's help?" I challenge.

"That is true," he nods. I roll my eyes, here is the Mikey I know and hate. "But it is a matter I can no longer control." He gazes at me intently. "It concerns someone we both love."

I look up at him. "Gerard?" It feels so good to say his name out loud. "You're here because of Gerard?"

He nods. "He has gotten himself into a.......situation."

"What sort if situation?"

"There is no time to go into details," he replies. "Anyway, you are a human, you do not know of the world we live in."

"Dude, you're vampires," I break in. "What's to know?"

Mikey sighs. "Can I finish?" I nod.

"Secrecy is important to the survival of our kind. Imagine the hysteria that would erupt if a vampire was ever exposed to humankind. That's why there are rules, Stella. Rules we cannot afford to break. You may be unaware of this, but even our kind are governed by a higher order to ensure those rules are followed."

"You mean you guys have a government as well?" I chirp.

"You could call them that, but they are more extreme then yours."

"I don't understand."

He doesn't look surprised. "Let's just say, if a vampire breaks one of the rules, there are consequences."

"What sort of consequences?"

"A disobedient vampire is usually made to pay....with his life."

"I thought vampires were invincible?"

"There a a few ways if you know what to do."

"Oh, my God!" I gasp. "It's like the mafia! Except they're vampires! Holy cow! There's a vampire mafia! That is sooooo cool!"

Mikey gives me a look so cold I fall silent. "They are anything but 'cool'", he says coldly. "They are, in fact, the problem."

"I don't understand. How can the mafia be anything other then cool?" I'm thinking of The Godfather, of course.

"They are going to kill Gerard."

If I wasn't already sitting down I would have fallen as all feeling disappears in my legs and I stop breathing. "What?" I whisper.

Mikey sighs again. "They are going to kill Gerard. He is being executed in a few hours."

"Ex....executed?" I repeat hoarsely. I shake my head from side to side in disbelief but can no longer form words.

He nods. "Gerard got into an....altercation with a member of the Cosenza family."

"Why?" I cry. "How?" I hold my head in my hands. "Who the heck's the Cosenza family?"

"They are the oldest and most powerful vampire family in Italy," he replies.

"How did this happen?" I repeat desperately.

"I believe the vampire in question with Gerard. My brother didn't like what he heard and lost his infamous temper," he replies quietly.

"What did that guy say to him that made him so mad?" I say angrily. I'm mad at Gerard now, damn him and his quick temper!

"I believe," Mikey pauses to look at me, "it was something about you."

"Me?" I can't believe it. I resume shaking my head in disbelief. It's all I can do really.

Mikey exhales slowly. "That's when I realized-belatedly, of course, how much my brother truly loves you. He refuses to tolerate anyone speaking ill of you."

"But how did it all start?" I say loudly.

"We don't have time to go into details right now," he says.

"Fine. What are we going to do?" I say, tears trickling down my face.

"I'm here to take you with me," he says.

He gets to his feet and extends a hand to me. "Will you come with me?"

"To save Gerard?" I jump to my feet. "Do you even have to ask?"

He gives me a small smile. "I was hoping you'd say that."

Will they get to Gerard in time?......Or will Mikey just kill Stella on the way? Who knows?
Sign up to rate and review this story