Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blue Moon

The Message

by SmashAuthority2 3 reviews

Stella returns home and receives a surprising message on her phone.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-15 - Updated: 2010-08-15 - 820 words

4Exciting
This is a short chapter, I know, but it's better off this way as a lot is going to happen now and I didn't want to overload everyone's brains. And, yes, Gerard and co are returning soon!!!

I rush upstairs to my bedroom as soon as we get home. I grab my phone out of my pocket and dial Jacob's number. I don't know what I'm going to say to him-what can I say? But I hope something will come to me.

The phone rings and rings but he doesn't answer. Maybe he's still in werewolf form? Oh my God. Did I just think that?

After trying to call him seventeen times I decide to leave him a message.

"Jacob?" I say irritably. "You could at least pick up the damn phone. Anyway, forget it. Look we need to talk about what happened tonight." I take a deep breath. "Why the hell didn't you tell me you're a bloody werewolf!" I yell into the phone. "We could have talked about it. You didn't have to go and change on me like that! Seriously dude, I thought we were friends. You could have warned me!

Listen, I want to meet up so we can discuss it. You have a lot of explaining to do, mister. How could you have hated Gerard so much for being a vampire when you're a werewolf? I don't understand. You told me he was a danger to me. If he's dangerous then what about you, huh? Am I supposed to break off contact with you now that I know you have a tendency to turn into a giant wolf creature thing? Oh, by the way. What do you eat when you turn? People? I'd really like to know. Call me when you get this message."

I hang up and pretty much collapse onto my bed. What am I going to do now? Am I going to stop talking to Jacob? That thought pains me as he's the only friend I have left, well, apart from my stripper friends, who I suspect are also hiding something. Please, God, don't let them be witches or something.

I can't believe he hid this from me. How the heck does he get off being a vampire slayer when he is what he is? Maybe the werewolves and vampires are enemies? It would explain why Gerard always referred to Jake as a "dog" and his intense hatred for him.

Wait a minute! If Gerard knew Jacob's secret then why did he leave me behind with him? That must mean Jacob isn't a danger to me, otherwise Gerard wouldn't have left, considering how obsessed Gerard was about my safety.

Unless of course Gerard wanted Jacob to eat me one dark night? I hope not.

While I wait for him to reply I decide to have a shower. After all, I have been running through a forest tonight. As I let the steaming water wash over me I begin to feel a lot better and so relaxed. That's the great thing about taking a hot shower. It washes away all your stress. I shouldn't stay under there too long though. I don't want to be responsible for melting any polar ice-caps.

As I'm drying my hair I check my phone. To my disappointment there is no message from Jacob, but I do have a text message from a number I don't recognize.

Meet me in the meadow tomorrow at midday. Come alone.

I nearly drop the phone in shock. Meet me in the meadow? Who could have sent me that message? My first thought is Gerard. After all, he is the one who took me to the meadow in the first place. Yeah, he kidnapped me to take me there, but that's another story.

I pace the room fretfully. Does this mean he is back in town? My heart thumps wildly in my chest as I consider this. If so, why has he returned? I perch on the edge of my bed and think hard. Why would Gerard send a text message if he wanted to see me? Surely he would have just shown up in my bedroom like he used to when he wanted to talk (or watch me while I slept).

No, it can't be him. My thoughts then instinctively turn to Mikey. Being the person closest to Gerard-something I've never understood seeing as how Mikey is a huge psychopath who hates my guts AND who tried to kill me. On my birthday.

I can imagine him being aware of the meadow, but then why is he asking me to come there? Does he want to finish me off? No, if he wanted me dead he would have shown up to my house and done the deed.

No, this person is not my ex-boyfriend or a member of the Sullen clan. It's someone else.

And I'm going to find out who.
Sign up to rate and review this story