Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Regret

by MCR_Vampire_321 3 reviews

Frank and Mikey try to talk to Chloe and Hollie, but Lucy won't allow it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-09-13 - Updated: 2010-09-13 - 638 words - Complete

1Exciting
Me, Chloe and Hollie sat in science, the only lesson we had with without our ex-friends. But it was different that day than it was last time. And it was kind of scary... Chloe and Hollie were completely silent.
I couldn't believe it at first. Wasn't it just yesterday that Chloe wouldn't shut up and Hollie kept singing? It didn't feel like it.
"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked Chloe, turning to face her. But she just shrugged.
So I turned to Hollie "Wanna sing Hairspray?" I asked, knowing it was her favorite musical. But she just shook her head.
"But you're always in the mood to sing!" I cried.
"Not today." Hollie whispered. It was the first thing she had said all day and it was third period.
"And you ALWAYS know what you want to talk about!" I whined to Chloe.
She shrugged and just said "I'm tired of talking."
And it got worse.
At lunch time they were both total mutes, no matter how hard I tried to get them to speak. In Double PE, you wouldn't have known they were even there. On the walk home they still remained silent. I suppose it didn't help that Mikey and Frank were walking just across the road in the same direction as us.
"Guys!" I sighed "You haft to get over them!"
There was silence until Hollie said "Lucy, just drop it."
Suddenly, much to my horror, Frank and Mikey were crossing the road. They stood infront of us.
"Let us past." I demanded, but they just stood there.
"Hollie, Chloe," Frank started, ignoring me "Don't you think it's a little weird we both broke up on the same day?"
My sisters remained silent.
"I would never cheat on you Chloe." Frank said, grinning an aplogetic grin at her "What you saw the other day, was a mistake, I promise."
"I'm having a hard time believing that." Chloe suddenly replied.
"And I don't know what I did wrong," Mikey was talking now "But whatever it was, I'm really sorry."
Hollie just looked at the floor.
"Don't." Chloe said, linking Hollie's arm. Hollie had told Chloe and me what Nikki had done. Chloe believed it as well, though I knew the truth.
"Well, we just want you to know how sorry we are." Frank told her.
Chloe glared at Frank but Hollie started crying. Nobody could see her face, but me and Chloe just knew.
"You can't just come over here and make my sisters feel all guilty." I argued "It's your fault, so just stay out of our way."
Then I took Hollie's other arm and we crossed the road. Frank and Mikey yelled after us, but didn't try to follow us.
"Don't trust them." I warned my sisters "They're bad news."
But I was already beginning to regret my actions.

Gerard's POV...

I heard Mikey come through the door twenty minutes later than he usually was. "Where have you been?" I yelled.
"With Frank." He said, coming in "We tried to talk to Chloe and Hollie."
"And?"
"I think Hollie started crying."
"Did they believe you?"
"What do you mean? I don't even know what I've done!"
"Well, did they believe Frank didn't cheat on Chloe?"
"No, she said she was having a hard time believing it."
I was so frustrated "But Frank wouldn't do anything like that."
"Lucy said it was all our fault."
"Okay, I can see why Chloe would be a little pissed at Frank. But what did you do?"
"I really don't know!" He was starting to get upset.
"Hey, it's okay!" I pulled him close for a hug "I'll try talking to Hollie. And Chloe. While Lucy's not around. Okay?"
"Okay." He mumbled into my shoulder.
I was going to find out what was going on.
Sign up to rate and review this story