Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven, Hell and William Beckett

Heaven, Hell and William Beckett

by ShotGunSinner 5 reviews

Gerard has been given a task, by the luscious blonde haired, drama queen himself.....Lucifer.And if Gerard cant complete this task he MAY just be thrown to the serpents.But how does a Demon try to ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-05-12 - Updated: 2010-05-13 - 1942 words

1Original
The nerve of him. The nerve of Satan, that fucking bastard has sent me up to Earth for the most pathetic reason. ”I get lonely Gerard, these whores bore me. Go up to Earth and find me a human boy to play with for awhile do you understand? Oh and make sure he's a pretty one too....humans interest me more when their pleasant to look at” He drawls while slouching somehow elegantly in his throne of skeleton, flicking back his surprising angelic waist length blonde hair and sighing as if to show just how bored he was. What an idiot!

I sigh and kick a dark pebble across the wet concrete scanning my eyes around to see if I can find any “suitable” boys for my “Lord” and what a lord he is, so loving and understanding I could just hug him! I can tell my anger is radiating off me because innocent humans walking up and down the street are giving me dirty looks and taking different routes home and none of these dam humans look suitable enough either!

I see one boy walking on the other side of the road with a friend his hands in his pockets and his eyes twinkling with laughter but he's rather...hmm what can I say? Plump? And he's much too short for “His” liking. So I walk on, wondering what Mikey's up to at this moment and if he's reading or not. Strange I know but my Mikey is rather fond of reading when he gets the time, but I'm the only one who knows that. I smile and watch a boy and girl cross the road towards me, he's rather handsome. Broad shoulders and perfect white smile but he's much too tall and looks too muscled for His liking so once again I move on.

There's a music store up ahead so I decided to look in and see what I may find, the door automatically opens and some people look up to see who's entered. Almost instantly I can feel the curious stares of a group of girls standing next to “Pop” section, I smirk at them and chuckle to myself as their cheeks turn red and as their eyes widen in surprise. How predictable.

My eyes scan the room; I have to find someone soon. Or He'll have a fit and throw a tantrum or toss me to the serpents. I sigh at the thought and slowly make my way through the music store, reaching the “Alternative” section and almost crying out in relief. There he is. Shoulder length brown hair, legs as thin as rakes and arms to match, pale completion, big brown eyes and pink lips all wrapped up in black skinny jeans and a tight blue v neck. I'm certain He will approve. I smile and slowly move in for the kill, making sure to look curiously interested in what he's looking at.

I make my way over to the “Alternative” section, skimming my fingertips along the cd's and feigning embarrassment, “Oh hey could I just see that Cd for a minute?” The human looks up at me and smiles softly replying with an “Uh huh” and handing me the Cd. “You like this band too huh?” I stare down at the cover, I don’t think I've ever heard this band before. I would love to turn to him and just say “No. Who the fuck are they?” but I smile and nod along anyway. “Oh yeah, love them! Always have, what’s ya name?” I cock my head to the side to that perfect “curious” angle and smile down at him kindly.

“My names William, what about you?” I put the Cd back in his pale hands and smile down at him with my most charming smile. “My names Gerard” I watch him nod and nibble at his bottom lip anxiously; he obviously doesn't know what to say next. It’s quite cute actually. “I'm just gonna go buy this...ummmm now” He giggles nervously and twirls a bit of his shaggy brown hair around his long finger innocently, bouncing on his heels as if waiting for my approval.

“Oh yeah sure, meet you outside in 15?” I grin coyly and cheer inside as he nods and walk over to the other end of the store to buy his Cd. Oh he will do nicely a just know it, I think I have a little skip in my step as I make my way back through the store wondering who the hell listens to “Christian Gangster Rap” and snickering at the “Easy Listening” Cd's. Just as I walk past the “Jazz” isle I feel the whole store get, brighter. Like someone's just turned a 100 watt light bulb on in the middle of a dark closet that I had been sleeping in for fun. Then the store begins to feel purer and instantly I know what the problem is. An angel has just entered the store.

“Oh for fucks sake” I sigh as I feel the “Pure” vibe get closer and closer to me, I can just see her now. Golden locks and blue ice for eyes, pale skin and a nice figure, it’s so....so picture perfect that it makes my stomach churn. Angels are so fucking predictable. I crack my knuckles and wait patiently for her to make her way to the Jazz isle; she's probably here to get me to leave William alone. I know that Heaven knows about Satan's bright new idea. And I know that Satan or “Lucy” (when he's in a good mood) knows that Heaven knows, he can be such an idiot sometimes.

The headache is starting to kick in, I don’t want to have to stare at some woman carved into “Perfection”. I really would rather not look at women at all actually. So I was definitely caught off guard as the angel rounded the corner with his hands in his pockets and a fake innocent look on his surprising attractive face. The angel was male and he was probably the most adorable angel I had ever laid eyes on. And it’s not like his eyes were that irritating fake blue and his hair was a wavy golden permanently fixed into a perfect hairstyle.

No his hair was a dark chocolate brown and starting to fall over his large deer caught in head light honey yellow eyes, he was rather short which was kinda cute. But his figure was correct for his size and was that average type, not to skinny not too fat. But what probably surprised me the most were the numerous tattoos painted up his arms and the slim silver piercing in his pink lips. This day has definitely gone from bad to good rather quickly.

The second he noticed me his whole stature changed, fear fuelled his determination as he walked over to me so that there was a five meter gap between us. “Leave this place” His voice was soft but firm, but he doesn't scare me. I roll my eyes and lean forward enjoying the way he leans back suspiciously. “I can’t hear you from there, come closer dear” I smile crookedly and watch in amusement as he takes another couple of steps closer until we're two meters apart.

The gap still seems too big for me, as strange as it seems I’m curious of what would happen if I quickly closed the gap between us and crushed his small frame to my chest. He takes a deep breath and glares up at me with a lot of hatred for such a little thing. Little things are always the most vicious, I have come to this conclusion after being bitten by ‘Lucy’s’ Pomeranian Princess Honey Suckle. “Leave this place, go back to where you belong” “Tell me your name and I'll think about leaving” I drawl lazily leaning against a stand and crossing my arms over my chest.

“My name is Frank Iero, now could you please leave?” Oh this angel makes me laugh, how naive he is. “I said I'll 'think' about leaving Frank, I thought about it and I've decided I don't feel like leaving just yet” I can tell he's angry, because his clenched fist has started shaking slightly and he has an angry glint in his pretty eyes. “Okay then. Fine by me. But leave William Brian Beckett alone, his future should not be tainted by the devils own selfish needs.”
“Oh Frank. Do you seriously think ‘He’ cares about Williams’s future or not? He just wants a toy to play with. And William fits the description perfectly” I shrug my shoulders and step away from the stand making my way slowly over to Frank.

“I know that’s hard for someone as perfect as you to try and comprehend but you see...That’s just the way life is. There is good. And there is bad, and sometimes fate is fair and it lets the bad win.” Frank begins to stumble backwards, staring up at me in shock and trying to find a way out. “S...stop that” he mutters rather pathetically as I trap him so that his back is against a shelf and my chest is inches from his. I lean down so that my lips are next to his ear and chuckle darkly, enjoying the way Frank tries to hold back a gasp of fear.

“You know Frank...I could kill you right here. And no one would notice. I mean how many people look in the Jazz isle hmm?” I smile and take a step back, strangely missing the feeling of the angel closer to me. It’s not as if I want to love him or anything Jesus no! I just have this strange urge to hold him to me and slowly crush him in a tight embrace. It would be like music to my ears to hear him cry out in pain at my touch, or to be covered in his own blood begging for mercy. The thought makes a shiver of pleasure run down my spine.

“Well I better get going Frank dear, I have a date with William and some other duties. But don’t worry we'll see each other again, very soon if I get my own way. So don’t you stop being pretty my angel” Frank glares up at me and places his hands on my chest, pushing me away from him hard. I admit it was a surprise for me, he is a lot stronger than I thought. Then I think of Princess Honey Suckle and I’m not that surprised. “Don't talk to me like that demon” He snarls before turning and quickly leaving the store, obviously feeling out of place and uncomfortable.

He has a cute ass.

I smirk and make my way out of the store, flashing a charming smile at William as I pass him in the queue. I watch the automatic doors open and feel the cold winter air brush against my cheeks and dance into the store. I step out and lean against the cool store window, waiting for William and wondering what that adorable angel Frank was up too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Righteo! First chapeter is up!
I have a couple of chapters already typed up so ya know, it all depends if people are enjoying this and think I should continue with this hehehe. Please Rate of Review if you want....well your going to have to....or Princess Honey Suckle.....well cough its difficult to comprehend what she would do.
xox ShotGunSinner
Sign up to rate and review this story