Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven, Hell and William Beckett

'Lucy' Forms a Plan

by ShotGunSinner 3 reviews

The title says it all my dears. (Im not sure if I want to continue with this story, I will have to think about it *sigh* tell me what you think dears)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-09-14 - Updated: 2010-09-14 - 1055 words

0Unrated
I desperately try to hold back a sigh of annoyance as “Lucy” tried to find a comfortable position to sit in, grumbling to his assistants and frowning like a small child. I watch as he finally chooses to swing both his long legs over one of the arm rests and lean his long back against the other one, swinging his black cane around ignoring the fact that he almost took the eye out of one of his assistants. “So Gerard, what you’re telling me is that you have found a pet for me to play with?” He tilts his head to the side and blinks down at me eerily innocent like while his cane continued to swing.

“Yes Sir. His name is William Brain Beckett. I'm sure he will be perfect for you Sir, he fits the description of your perfect pet and I’m sure it won’t take much to bring him down here Sir” I bowed and kept my eyes down as I patiently waited for His reply, staring at my black boots and swearing to myself at the mud stains on them. “Oh Gerard, call me Lucy! And I’m sure that he will be absolutely splendid! Ohh this is going to be soooo fun! We must have a big feast for my new pet to make him feel.....at home”

'Lucy' grins down at me and stands up so fast it makes my head spin, resulting in his cane whacking one of his assistants in the head and another one in the chest. His long blonde hair were ribbons behind him as ran down the stairs two at a time, almost colliding with me. He threw down his cane, ignoring the loud clatter and began to skip around me laughing loudly. I stayed as still as stone, wondering what the hell had gone wrong in that mind of his.

'Lucy' stops and pouts down at me crossing his arms over his chest and sighing in annoyance. “Gerard....if you don’t skip with me I think I'll have you arms torn off and then have you fed to the serpents” His eyes visibly darken a couple of shades and I feel the entire realm of Hell freeze in fear. I bow quickly and apologize, rolling my eyes to myself and letting ‘Lucy’ take my hands and make me dance like his puppet on a chain. I wonder if things are like this in Heaven....am I even meant to care about that?

Does Frank have to dance with God?
I bet he doesn't.

“Yay! That's better Gerard! You’re so boring when you’re serious. And frowning really doesn’t do well for your forehead, otherwise you’re gorgeous.” I smirk and spend the next 20 minutes with 'Lucy' dancing around his land mines and trying to keep him happy.

All the while I absentmindedly think of Frank and his wide golden eyes, his chocolaty brown hair, his skin covered in beautiful works of art. That angel’s face came to my mind more than once; I start to wonder if I’ve gotten some obsession with him or something?

With a flop ‘Lucy’ falls to the dusty ground and giggles to himself, plaiting the bottom of his hair absently and blinking up at me. “Wasn't that fun Gerard? I think it was! Well anyway. Back to business. I want him here in hmmm two days! I want to start celebrating now! I don’t want to wait.” 'Lucy' pouts and crosses his arms over his chest; I feel my blood run cold. Two days? That is impossible! Not to mention that I truly cannot be fucked going after that adorable brainless human. “But sir...I can't bring him here that quickly....there is a lot to plan and do....I have to make sure no one notices that he's gone. I can’t just...take him”

He stands and sighs dramatically storming over to me and standing so our chests are almost touching, I almost...almost smirk when I notice that ‘Lucy’ has to look up to glare at me but instantly yelp in pain when his long fingers dig into my hair and pull me down to his level.. “Don’t you think that I know that? What do you take me for....a filthy human! You stupid, insignificant slave! Of course I know that you can't just take him! I think you've forgotten just WHO I am Gerard” I open my eyes and stare up at him in surprise, how can someone so angelic be so fucking evil?

“Sometimes I think I should just have you slaughtered, you irritate me sweetheart. Well I do understand how.....delicate this situation is. I want you to befriend my William before bringing him here, I'll give you a month Gerard. If you take longer, then I hope you have a good reason for it” 'Lucy' smiles rather sweetly down at me and lets go of my hair, giggling and kissing my nose almost lovingly then sighing and walking back to his throne. He smiles and begins to plaits one of his shorter assistants hair and glances over at me with his piercing blue-grey eyes. He stares at me standing awkwardly at the bottom of the bone stairs with a grimace on my face at my aching skull, suddenly I feel a lot worse about myself.

“And that angel....the one who seems to be “protecting” William? I want you to either kill him or make sure he stays far away from my William do you understand?” I bow once again and leave. I sigh to myself as I nod to the guards as i walk out the palace gates and down the crooked path. I can't tell if my sigh is one of relief or worry, I only have a month to somehow get William down here and He has told me to either kill the angel or keep him away from William. If 'Lucy' gets his way (which he probably will) then Frank is either going to die or be tortured so badly that he may end up dying anyway. I keep telling myself that I'm reluctant to kill the angel because I don’t want to get my new trench coat dirty as I make my way home.
Sign up to rate and review this story