Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

I Dont Want To Remember

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 1 review

Scarletts past

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-14 - Updated: 2010-09-14 - 643 words

0Unrated
{INSIDE SCARLETTS MIND}

{SCARLETTS POV}

{6 MONTHS BEFORE MEETING THE SLAYERS}





I screamed. i just screamed. My family. My entire family. Dead. Almost.



I walked home that night. That's why i survived. i had lost my bus pass. i had to walk.



It was a good day. so i made the best of it.



with Kimya Dawson, The Moldy Peaches and other happy songs playing full pelt from my eyepod. My black and white Brothel Creeper shoes shimmered in the sun, my pink fishnets let the warm sun hit against my legs, my skimpy rancid top and black skirt protected me from any light breeze that may momentarily walk past.



I wish i had come home early. I might have saved them.



As i walked into my garden the first thing that caught me was the open door. Mum hated it when we left the door wide open.



i stepped inside. the metallic scent in the air was horrific. i heard a nioce from upstairs. i pulled a stake from my bag.



i had never killed a vampire before but my Dad was full time. He taught me how to fight and always made me carry holy water at the very least.



i was only 22 and i was terrified.



i snuck up the steps. Nothing. i walked into my room. I saw nobody. I turned to leave for the next room but two men stood in my path. They were tall and thin. They let their toothie grins take them. The taller of the two had blood on his shirt. i clutched at my stake.



"Isn't she cute?" the shorter laughed.

"Like a lamb" said the taller.

"This must be the wonderful daughter, am i right red?"

"That is what they called you isn't it? Red?" they smirked



They began circling me like vultures.



"Listen to that little heart pound" Said the taller.

"I don't think i could bring myself to kill her, perhaps a pet"

"Shes still a virgin. I got dibs!"

the taller grabbed my arm. i punched him in the face and tried to run.

A woman caught me before i could make it to the door. she was a vampire to.



"Now now love. don't you wanna see the grand finally?" she said smugly, pulling me into my Toms room.

-oh god, please please no, not him- i thought



Another man held onto him. he was shaking.



his little body was so fragile. he was small for his age. cute and blonde.

he was crying.



"Sc-Sc-Scalett?" he began
"Tom!" i screamed trying to escape the womans grip. to save my baby brother.

The two men held me and the woman knelt down to my baby brothers crying eyes.

"So sweetheart, how old are you?"

"t-t-ten but ill be 11 in a week and a half"

"Aww how cute" she snarled. she smirked at me as i struggled, tears coming out of my eyes.



She took him from the man and smelled his neck.

Tom looked up at me. We were both helpless but he was just a child. His big brown eyes were welling.
"T-Tom look at me, Tom its gunna be ok, i promise." i lied through my tears and struggles.



The woman smiled at me.

I screamed as she sank her teeth into his tinny neck. He collapsed in her arms.

I was screaming. Just screaming. I didn't even relise i was at first.

i had stopped struggling. i wanted them to kill me.

but they didn't.



The woman led them from the house to god knows where. leaving me on my knees looking at his little body. he was so still and peaceful.



i didn't move for an hour.

i just looked at tom.



i wandered lost and bewildered downstairs to find the crumpeld bodies of my mother and father.

and i swore them to death that day.
Sign up to rate and review this story