Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

Did you learn anything?

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 1 review

break down

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-16 - Updated: 2010-09-16 - 629 words

0Unrated
Pete dropped Scarlett. He had felt every touch, every emotion she had felt that day. His eyes welled as he looked at her.
She was in pure shock. She didn't change her expression. it was of sheer horror, she looked lost and scared and hurt as she slid to the floor. This was the first time she had thought back to that day in almost 5 months. She didn't cry. It hurt to much to cry. She moved her eyes up to Pete who was staring at her, letting a tear slide from his eye.

"I-...i-...I'm sorry..." he whispered.
"I burned them to the ground."
"What?"
"They fallowed me here, they tried to play with my head, so i burned their house down, i listened to them screaming and savored every moment of it. i watched every lick of flame Scorch their lives till they were dead." she said in anger, not blinking.
"I di-"
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!" she screamed leaping up and pinning him to the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[meanwhile]

Andy read the computer screen after hacking into police records.

"What does it say?" Joe asked preparing himself for anything Andy could through at him.
"She found her parents and little brother tortured and killed in her own home." he sighed.
"Judging by the report I'm guessing it was vampires. They had no leads. The doctors had Scarlett under close observation and suicide watch for a month. She escaped. Thats when the records stop. Its like she completely disoper-"
"We should stop, this is her business, not ours" Patrick interrupted chopping ingredients 2 blood smoothies and putting fries in the oven.



"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!" they heard Scarlett scream from her room. They hadn't even notice Pete go in there.

They looked at each other before jumping to their feet and entering the room.

Scarlett had Pete pinned to the ground and was trying to shake an answer out of him. Pete just lay there. Staring up at her, still traumatized by what he felt in Scarletts head.



"What the hell is going on here!?!" Patrick yelled pulling her from Pete.

Neither of them spoke. Pete rose to his feet not taking his eyes from her.

"Pete what happened?" Joe asked.

"She- i- her head-... i went into her mind and found ou-out what happened... they- i-..." Pete stuttered.

"You bastard, you had no fucking right!!!" she snarled at him.

"I- i had to"

"WHY!?! To prove you and your little friends can do what you like to anybody you like!?! So that you can feel safer!?! Just to be even more of an ass!?! WHY PETE WHY!?!" She screamed .

Pete just lowered his eyes.
"HEY!" Andy shouted walking over to her. "He wouldn't have had to if you had just co-operated with us!!!"

"Andy don't" Joe interrupted. "Patrick was right we should ha-"
"Have what?" Scarlett said growled turning her attention to Joe. "I never mentioned you."

"W-well w-we found your police records and we re-"

"Oh? Well what did it say? Hu Joe?"

Joe stood there in silence, nobody wanted to speak.

"Did it tell you how i had to watch that bitch murder my little brother!?! Or how i had to lie to everybody about what happened incase they said i was mad!?! Or how i tripped over my mothers corpse!?! Or how i had to run to get away from those monsters!?! HU JOE!?! DID IT TELL YOU THAT!?!" she screamed her voice beginning to break as her eyes welled.

The boys stood there in stunned silence, staring at her.

"WELL!?!"



She grabbed her coat from the bed and ran from her room, through the front room and out the door. She was barley a few steps out when somebody grabbed her.
Sign up to rate and review this story