Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The screwed up life of Jenna Malfoy

Silence. Once hated. Now missed.

by jadesohma 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-09-16 - Updated: 2010-09-16 - 238 words

-1TrainWreck
I slug down the stair. Each of them feel like i'm sinking lower and lower. I'm not a shamed. I just don't know what to do. I want to save our once golden friendship.

"Took you long enough!" Rose yelled.

Too bad it's not saterday. Then I could go back and dream. Dream my life away. I could just sleep and maybe, just maybe, it'll all go away. I can jus see it. Leaving my life for a perfect recreation. A sweet, sweet, recreation. One with no complication. Just bliss.

"Come on Jenna! We're going to be late!" Rose barked.

Here we go. Same old thing. Or so I thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is this going to be the same after every class?!" she's refering to me day dreaming, about my perfect life, and she having to tear me away from my world I cling to.

"I don't know. I'm trying to get away. Ya know?"

"Your not telling me some thing" She claped he hands together. I say nothing. "Your not telling me something! Tell me! Please Jenna! Tell me! You have to tell m-"

"Hey, Jenna, can I talk to you? Alone?" It was Skye. He never talks to me. Alone, anyways.

"Um, sure. Why not?"

We walk to the corner. Not very far. He faces me. He's shifting ackwardly. He wanted to talk. So speck already! Ugh.

"Will you go out with me?"

I miss the silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story