Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The screwed up life of Jenna Malfoy

Can any one save me now?

by jadesohma 0 reviews

Oi...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2010-09-17 - Updated: 2010-09-18 - 831 words

-1TrainWreck
"Wait what?" I have to take a double check. Where is this all coming from! Yesterday we all hated eachother! I miss it.

"Will you. Got out. With me?" he seems to be shacking. He's not as smooth and cool like he always is. He looks like he's going to be sick. He keeps shifting. His hands keep moving from his pockets to his arms or sides.

"uh-er-um"

Then, Skye Wells kissed me. It was codl and sharp. Just like him. This one, it lasted forever. It left me wanting more. My heart was beatting fast. I couldn't stop. It was just so, I don't know, thrilling.

"So? What'll it be?" he asked, regaining confidonse. I can see that smug look in his eyes. So sure of himself. He's right 24 7.

"Uh...."

"Hey guys what's going on here?" Shawn has just walked up to us. now every thing is going wrong. I can see it now, skye Mad at Shawn for kissing me. I'm a horible friend.

Why is he so cool and calm? Has he forgoten already? Did it really mean that little to him....?

"I was just asking Jenna out." he clamy again. Shaking again. Shifting every five seconds. It's all the same.

Shawns face went white and his face slid down. The smile that was painted across his face was now down on the floor. In a puddle nothing could clean up. His brown/ blue eyes looking into the alley cats. This is when he found something wrong. His brow went together, trying so deapreatly to figure this out. And disastrously failing. He maybe a ravenclaw when it come to books but a hufflepuff when it comes girls. That what it is with most boys though.

I want to hit the fast forward botton!

Skyes P.O.V.-----

what the hell is going on here? Why do their faces look like deers in head lights? What am I missing here? What is happening? I though this would be all over and I would have Jenna on my arm. That's all I really want. Not blank faces looking up at me.

I just want her. I've always have. I thought by now I would be over her. All this would never come. I though this was only a first year crush. I could never see us at this point. But now. I see us together, i see us with a small child, I see us with three beautiful kids, I see us with grand kids, I see us together when I die. She's crying over me as I lay cold and lifeless. Looking from up above. Waiting for her heart to give out from heart break so we can once again be together. Forever.

Shawns P.O.V.------

does he know?! Did she tell him?! Why he he just standing there?! Say some thing! I'll scream it if I have to! I KISSED JENNA MALFOY! There! Happy?! I'm driving my self insane just thinking about it! The lie is eating at my soul! It's burning deep inside! I just want to tell my best friends my mistake and then they can olive happily ever after!

No

wha?

You can't let him have her

why not?

You've loved her twice as long as him. You shouldn't let him get her after you put your love aside! You will get her if you don't wimp out!

Roses P.O.V.-------

What's going on over there with the golden trio? Why am I always left out?!

Jenna (& shawns but mostly jennas) P.O.V.--------

here it comes. He's going to say some thing!

"What happend to you two? Your so, I don't know, weird today. Weirder that usual, I mean."

Shawn and I start to chuckle in the same manner. Awckward and quick. This made Skye even more curious than before. Oh god. This isn't foig to be good. He's slowly figuring it out. I know it!

"You two." his eyes widened. "YOU TWO KISSED!" he shouted. It didn't help. We both flush red. The hurt in Skye's turned quickly. Next was anger. He looks at Shawn. Next thing I know, Shawn is pines to the wall and Skye has his fist raised.

"Stop!" I tear them apart "Get off him Skye! You wounder why I didn't give you a responce." I look at him as I walk away. Rose followed. I wish she hadn't.

"What just happend?!" she slowed me down. It's for the better. I was planing to break into the slytherin doorm and cry on scorps sholder.

I filled her in on every thing that happend in the past two days. I even described the kisses. That how both I loved and want nothing more than to grab them both by the cloack flaps and have more. I loved the sweetness and softness of Shawns
but the addictivness and sharpness of skye's cold kiss. My heart is torn in two. Can any one save me now?
Sign up to rate and review this story