Categories > Games > Phantasy Star Online > Beyond Words

Ghost Berserker

by Mikari 0 reviews

It didn't used to be difficult to train someone with the physique of a back row supporter as a front line berserker.

Category: Phantasy Star Online - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-09-20 - Updated: 2010-09-20 - 256 words

0Unrated
Ghost Berserker

Time passes, she remains a guardian and later becomes a rogue for some time. He disappeared from the guardians and so did she. The galaxy doesn't need rescuing, she sits around, she takes a few freelance missions here and there. There is no glory and the money from easy missions is as good as any.

Then she goes out to seek a little excitement and slashes away carelessly with her lightsaber, but she's harmed in return and she doesn't understand. She shouldn't feel it, it makes no sense, she's always been careless without consequence. She heals herself, something she didn't care to learn as a guardian, but she learned as a rogue, maybe because deep down she knew she would need it.

Attack, counter, pain, why? It doesn't make any sense and in a flash of electricity, her little fox companion pushes the threats away for a short second and she laughs, she can't help it. She doesn't have time to command the fox to heal her, instead she drinks and is restored. She tries again, it's all the same, she rolls away dodging and takes her last drink before turning in the opposite direction and leaving.

She feels as if she's been cheated out of something. She used to be indestructible. She glares, whatever she had, it's gone. She doesn't know if she lost it, threw it away or if it was stolen, she suspects the last. She goes off to find it, she's stubborn.

End?

Disclaimer, I don't own Phantasy Star Portable.
Sign up to rate and review this story