Categories > Games > Phantasy Star Online > Beyond Words

Recovery

by Mikari 0 reviews

Inspired by the difference in leveling from Phantasy Star Portable to Phantasy Star Portable 2.

Category: Phantasy Star Online - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-11-08 - Updated: 2010-11-08 - 219 words

0Unrated
Recovery

She dashed into battle with two sabers strapped to her back in the shape of an X and a little black fox on her shoulder. A giant squid-like creature floated ahead. Before her companion could react, she dashed forward with a burning blade. She slashed away at the seed with the bolt shaped saber that was constantly on fire until the beast assimilated fire as its element.

She switched to her other saber, a thick blade with clear edges coated in poison, and slashed away some more. Desperate to reduce the damage, the seed assimilated poison as its element. "Mwahahaha!" She sent her magi-tech forward to shock the creature with abundant electricity and the seed fell. "I did it! I'm not squishy anymore!"

"When have you ever been squishy?" Ethan pouted at having been left to watch without being given a chance to participate on the action. Then a glomp knocked the air out of him. "Definitely not squishy," he spoke with some difficulty.

"Strong and unbeatable are two different things, but I'm on my way. C'mon, let's pick on some more seed."

End

Disclaimer, I don't own Phantasy Star Portable 2. I'm only on level 95 right now, but that's enough to be comfortable on the A missions so I can run around with Ethan picking on level 100+ seeds.
Sign up to rate and review this story