Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jock and Geek love

home

by emo-girl 3 reviews

don't know what to rate..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-21 - Updated: 2010-09-21 - 1138 words

1Ambiance
I stood outside taking a drag from cigarette; I was partners with a geek… I was still getting over that.
I shook my head then I saw him carrying a pile of books.
“Umm…hey…” I said.
“Hey,” he said.
“Umm…look I know we both hate each other… but do you want to come over to start the project tonight?” I asked.
“I didn’t say I hated you, I don’t like you that much… when?” he asked.
“Tonight, after school, I’ll wait for you outside the gates,” I answered. Why did it sound like a date?
“Okay,” he said.
“See you then,” I said.
He nodded and went. I looked down at my cigarette, completely burnt out, I sighed and threw it on the floor, I heard the bell ring and went to my next lesson.

I waited by the gates.
“Dude what you waiting for?” Matt asked.
“I’m just having a cigarette, just looking for my lighter,” I said pretending to look threw my bag.
“Okay, see you on Monday,” he said.
“Yeah bye,” I said.
I waited for Mikey at the gates; there wasn’t anyone around now, where the fuck was he?
I decided to light up and wait, so I pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. I took a long drag from my cigarette and looked over; there he was walking over to me.
“What took you?” I asked.
“I…I did it so your friends wouldn’t see me and you together,” he said nervously, he really did that for me?
“Really?” I asked.
“Yeah,” he answered.
I noticed I was looked at him way too long; I coughed and turned the other way.
“Let’s go then,” I said.
We walked in silence, it was pretty awkward being around him, I don’t know why it just was.
We walked up to my house.
“Shit this is your house?” he asked.
“Yeah, why?” I asked.
“It’s huge,” he answered.
“Umm…thanks,” I said.
I opened up the door and to my surprise my mom was home.
“Frank?” She asked.
“Yeah Mom?” I asked. I walked into the kitchen as Mikey followed me looking around each and every part of the house as if it was some new world.
“Hello sweetie, oh you’ve brought a friend home,” she said.
“English partner,” I corrected her.
“Hello Mrs Iero,” Mikey said.
“Frank your friend has manners not like the other ones,” mom said.
“Yeah Mikey has,” I said.
“Is he stopping this weekend?” she asked.
“What?” I asked.
“Come on sweetie, I insist he stays,” Mom said.
“Mikey are you okay with that?” she asked.
“I d-don’t mind,” he answered. Dam!
“There you go, now you two can do your project all over the weekend,” she said.
“I guess,” I mumbled.
“Now don’t be rude Frank, go and show him to your room, I’ll bring some food up in a bit,” she said.
I groaned and went upstairs with Mikey following me.
“This is my room,” I said as I walked into the room and threw my bag down on the floor.
I looked around to see him standing there nervously.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“N-nothing,” he answered.
“Spit it out,” I said.
“I guess well I just don’t know how to act around you, I know you hate me so I know you probably hate me more that I’m now staying the weekend,” he said.
“I guess I’ll just have to live with it,” I said.
He got out his phone and started texting someone, probably telling his mom or someone that he has been forced to stay here by my mom who won’t take no for an answer.
“So lets get started I guess,” I said. He sat down on the bed and pulled out a notepad and book.
“What are you doing?” I asked.
“Draft work, just thinking about what points we could add in our work,” he said.
“Okay, well I’ll put my computer on and start typing up some stuff too,” I said. He nodded and carried on writing.
He looked so cute, shit did I say he looked cute? Well he was, the way he flicks his hair every few minutes, they way he pushed his glasses up, the way he writes then taps his pen and looks up to think about what to write next, the way he bites his lip… fuck… why the fuck was I doing this? I never did this with any other guy, I had sex with girls, I never really dated or fell in love with a girl but I did sleep with them. But when I was with Mikey I was noticing things like the way he looked and spoke and acted, why was I doing it? What’s wrong with me?
He stopped writing and stretched out, his tight anthrax t-shirt rinsed a little exposing his pale but toned stomach. He sat back in his normal position, his t-shirt falling back into place.
There was a knock on the door, I opened up to my mom holding a tray of food.
“Looks good,” I said.
“Thank you sweetie, now Mikey I hope you like it, and if you need anything, if you want to shower or anything just tell Frank,” mom said.
“Thank you Mrs. Iero,” he said.
She smiled and left.
Mikey grabbed a can of soda and opened it but it sprayed out onto Mikey.
“Shit,” he said.
“Get your t-shirt off, I’ll get you a new one,” I said.
He nodded and lifted his shirt as I turned and got one out of the draw. I wish I didn’t turn around, the sight made my cock twitch, I saw Mikey’s bare chest, his toned, kind of muscular, pale chest, that had white faint lines over his arms.
“What are those?” I asked.
“Nothing, don’t look at me, please, I have a ugly body,” he said.
“No you don’t you have a good body…” I said.
“No I don’t,” he said looking down on the floor.
“You do Mikey… you have a beautiful body,” I said as I cupped his cheek making him look at me, why is it that when I am with him I am confused, I’ve slept with so many girls and now I actually feeling confused and different about everything.
“Really?” he asked.
I nodded as I looked into his amazing brown eyes that I melt into. Our lips were close; I could feel his breath on my face. I closed the gap between us, kissing those lips I wanted to kiss… what was going to happen next?

A/N: I’m leaving on a cliff hanger to annoy you!
Sign up to rate and review this story