Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > awake and unafraid

I'm in love...

by DangerDays_ 1 review

Charley soon realises she's madly in live with Frank, but how does he feel?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-09-24 - Updated: 2010-09-24 - 602 words

0Unrated
I don't know why I even had to come to school, it's the summer holidays in 2 weeks, but mum said it would be good to get used to the school and the people before my first full year in September. the bad thing about starting so late in the year, is that everyone has already made their friends, everyone knows their place. the eyes scanned me as I walked towards where frank was patting the seat next to him. I liked him, alot, and luckily he didn't seem to mind looking after me.

the first few lessons went fine, frank seemed to have an empty seat next to him in all of the lessons, and then I realised; frank was in the minority. he was an outcast, a freak, like I'd been in all my past schools.

at lunch, he took me to the hall, and we sat down at a table in the corner. after a few minutes, 3 other guys came and sat with us. I hadn't seen them earlier, but them and frank seemed really close. Gerard had shoulder length messy black hair, and a sweet face, mikey, his brother, looked similar to gerard, but his black hair was shorter, and ray, who had a mass of curly brown hair, and a voice that I couldve listened to for hours.

they all seemed kinda shocked when they sat down and saw me there, but within a few minutes, they all seemed to take a shine to me, just like frank had. I liked them, they seemed nice, I could relate to them, for once I didn't mind being an outcast, because I felt like I fit in with them. a girl with a choppy chin-length bob, black with a red fringe, came and sat down next to ray.
"this is Kate" gerard said as she smiled at me. I was slightly worried at how quickly they had accepted me, thinking I might have been some huge prank to make a fool of me, but I was having to much fun to care.

we sat and talked, they asked me about my life in England, why I'd got kicked out if my last 6 schools, why I'd moved here, and they all seemed genuinly interested in what I was saying. 
"so charley, you got some fancy English boyfriend?" said frank, his tone was jokey, but he seemed eager to hear my answer
"nope, well, I went out with this guy for 6 months, I thought it was love, but he dumped me for my best friend. a bit of a dick really" I said, ending on a chuckle
"well he must have been crazy" whispered frank in my ear
"huh?" 
"he must have been crazy to give you up, you deserve so much better than him" he said, sliding his hand into mine under the table. I was confused. i'd been  here less than a day, and I was already holding hands with a guy I'd only just met. It felt wrong, i didn't know this guy, but it also felt so right, feeling his cool smooth skin resting firmly against mine. 
I looked to his face and saw his eyes looking at me, almost asking if this was okay, i was impressed by his carefulness, and nodded at him with a tiny shy smile. he squeezed my hand and we turned back to the conversation, realising that they were all looking us wondering what we were doing. Frank shrugged, and they all went back into a heated debate, black skinnys vs coloured skinnys. I could tell I was gonna like it here. 
Sign up to rate and review this story