Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

And so it begins.

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 0 reviews

Gee's just a little too protecive ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-26 - Updated: 2010-09-26 - 793 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: okay, so apologies again if i didnt get all the "lingo" right :) enjoy and review :D

Chapter 2

In the morning I shove the book into the safe in my wardrobe and get ready for school. It takes me about 45 minutes and im out the door before my mom can kiss me goodbye. As I reach Frank’s street I see him waiting on his wall for his friends. Shit. This wasn’t meant to happen. You see Frank is the guy that I have a crush on, I hadn’t for long, but when it started it had come on hard. I decided to pass him without looking at him, and hoped he wouldn’t pay any attention to me. No such luck.
“Good morning Teetee, you know Im beginning to think that you walk down here just to see me…” he grinned as I approached him.
“Don’t flatter yourself Iero, its just the quicker route. And please, stop calling me Titi.” I replied, walking straight past him without stopping.
He didn’t reply, but he did slap my butt as I passed him.
When I arrived at school I walked straight to the bench me and my best friend always met, I waited for about 5 minutes before Gee
Approached me with a massive grin on his face.
“She said yes, she actually said yes, Im so…I don’t even know, but WOO!!” He said as he grabbed me in a bear hug.
“Okay, gee, I need to breathe…” I said but hugged him back all the same.
“Oh sorry, but still…” he said still grinning like an excited lab puppy.
“Right, well, you kinda need to chill because the bells gonna go in…wait for it…” I lifted my chin up for a couple of seconds before the bell went… “There it is” I said winking at him as I walked away to homeroom. When we entered homeroom I headed straight for the saggy sofa, it was a tradition me, gee, meera and ray shared. That’s our little “group” oh, and gee’s little brother mikey sometimes, but he had other friends.
“Hey ladies,” Meera said as I flopped myself down next between her and Ray.
“How dare you!” Gee said as he lowered himself to sit on her. Gee had a crush on Meera and had just asked her out. As he mentioned earlier, she said yes.
“Get up please Mr.Way, registration is about to begin.” Said our homeroom teacher Mr. Housing as he sauntered over to the table that held the register.

After homeroom, we all made separate ways to our lessons, except me and Meera who had drama together.
“So, I hear you accepted Gee’s request…” I said as we waited for the teacher to arrive.
“Yeah, umm…well, he’s cute and nice and stuff…” she blushed
“Awww, you’ve gone all red.” I smiled, “Just be good to him, he’s a good guy.”
“I know. So, have you decided what to do about Frank?” Shit, I knew she’d do this. Meera is the only on who knows about my little
crush, and she kept bugging me as to when I was going to say something, which was never.
“Nope, and I don’t think I will soon thank you.” I was almost relieved to see Miss. Grane – our teacher – heading towards us, that was until I noticed she was being followed closely by Frank.
“Right, come everyone, IN!” she unlocked the door and ushered everyone in. We took our seats at the back of the class as Miss. Grane began.
“Okay class, so your probably wondering why Mr. Iero is joining me at the front of the class, well, unfortunately Mr. Lowly was unable to control this young man, so he will be joining our class for the rest of the year. Okay Frank, can you sit…” she looked around the room and just as she did I realized the only seat left in the class was right next to me. That’s just ace, “sit right next to Liberty please. Liberty, will you please share your script with Frank for this week. Thank you.”
I barely heard her, the only thing I could concentrate on was Frank making his way up the stairs, never taking his eyes from mine. Those gorgeous, Hazely-green eyes that glittered with a kind of mischief and rebellion.
“We meet again Teetee,” he said as he winked at me. Oh god, I was going to fail Drama, and all because of fucking Frank Iero. I turned to look at meera and she wiggled her eyebrows at me, I sighed and closed my eyes. It was going to be a very very long year.
Sign up to rate and review this story