Categories > Games > Tekken > Tekken Ball Z: Soul edge saga

Officer down

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

Category: Tekken - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-27 - Updated: 2010-09-28 - 1156 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer
I don't own Tekken
Dragon ball Z
Mortal Kombat
Soulcalibur
Rated M for Violence
Officer down

"Did you feel it too?" Jin asked seriously

"Yeah" Kazuya replied. Jin pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket, "What's that?"

"Containment seal, it's the only safe way to teach Jon to control the Devil blood inside of him" Jin replied as he looked up at the full moon, "It seems like I have to teach him right away because whatever it is, it's coming this way"







Jin did not return to his bed, rather he stayed under the moonlight even when Kazuya went back inside. Even if Jin went back to his bed he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, not with the sensation he was feeling which had reached an unbelievably high level over night, luckily it had stopped growing.

Jin turned around and went inside; as he entered he noticed that Jun, Asuka, Goten and Kazuya were all at the kitchen table, the TV was on in the other room displaying movie credits.

"I take it that you didn't sleep will then" Asuka stated

"Not particularly" Jin responded as he sat down at the table just as the movie credits finished

"How's Jay?" Goten asked

"She's pregnant"

"Really, how far along"

"Five months" Jin replied before turning to the TV which had began to show the morning news

"Good morning, I'm Kenneth Fletcher. Our top story today, the WWPD have tracked down a killer to the west city museum however things have taken a turn for the worst. We now go live to reporter Susan Price" The image suddenly changed to a street with over a dozen police officers standing behind a blonde woman who was holding a microphone, "As you can see, the WWPD are unable to get into the museum, in fact I have just received word that a WWPD officer by the name of Lei Wu long"

At that moment a coffee mug fell to the ground and smashed

"Lei's in trouble?" Jun asked

"It appears so" Jin responded, "However there is nothing that we can do. It's not like we can just walk right into a crime scene"

"Perhaps" Kazuya stated, "However I'm going to deal with this now"

"Deal with what?" Jin asked

"Don't you feel it?"

"Fell what?" Asuka asked

"The presence from yesterday. It's coming from the direction of the museum" Kazuya replied, "Are you telling me that you haven't noticed?"

Jin got onto his feet, "I'm going over to the museum, I have to find out whom or what it is" Jin stated, "Mother, could you look after Jon until I get back?"

"Okay" Jun replied and with that said Jin left the house.

Jin closed the door behind and walked down the stairs connected to the porch

"Hey!" Kazuya called out as he approached Jin, "I'm going as well. It could be too powerful to kill by yourself"

"Count me in!" Asuka shouted as she ran out the house and joined the two, "How about you Goten?"

"I don't know" Goten replied turning to Jun who smiled

"Go on, I'll look after the kids" Jun said

"Alright then, I'm in" Goten said as he rushed over to the others

"Fine then" Kazuya said as he opened the gate, "Just keep up" as Kazuya said this, the four sped off down the road, Kazuya was in front followed by Jin. Goten was a few centimetres away and Asuka was behind him.

It must have been no more then five minutes before they arrived at the museum surrounded by the WWPD as well as countless bystanders

"What do you mean someone broke through the police line?!" The WWPD sergeant yelled at one of his subordinates, "Who was it?!"

"I don't now" The WWPD officer whined, "But he had long blond hair and a big huge sword"

"Big huge sword?" Jin replayed in his mind after hearing this, "Dose that mean that other guy has a weapon as well? Perhaps I should have brought Angelbane after all"

"Jin" Asuka called out breaking his concentration, "If we're going to get in there then we should do it now"

"Right" Jin responded as the four rushed into the museum

"Hey you can't go in there!" The WWPD sergeant yelled "Damn it doesn't any one now what a police line is any more

The four ran through the museum, following a trail of debris. Suddenly a huge chunk of the wall collapsed and a man with long blond hair holding an enormous blade was sent flying through followed by a suit of armour holding a blade just as big yet completely different in appearance. Immediately Jin saw Lei lying unconscious on the other side of the wall, at least that was what Jin hoped.

"Siegfried, you can not escape your sins" the suit of armour stated

"This long will end; this long, gruelling battle will end today. I will destroy soul edge Nightmare!" Siegfried responded

Siegfried charged at Nightmare and slammed his blade down at him which Nightmare parried. Nightmare pushed Siegfried away before stabbing at him; Siegfried barely missed Soul edge as he fell to the ground. Siegfried quickly swung his blade at Nightmare's legs however he jumped into the air however Siegfried used this to jump back onto his feet. As Nightmare landed Siegfried slashed him in the chest. Knocking him to the ground. Siegfried slammed his blade down however Nightmare rolled out of the way and back onto his feet. After this Nightmare grabbed Siegfried's head and slashed Soul edge at his neck. However just before the blade decapitated Siegfried, a hand grabbed Nightmare's wrist, stopping him"

"Enough" Kazuya said as he pushed Nightmare away, nearly dropping him to the ground

"Why are you interfering?" Siegfried

""Shut up" Kazuya replied, "This is my fight now"

"Kazuya!? You said yourself" Jin began but Kazuya interrupted him

"Forget what I said. Anyway this will be other soon enough" Kazuya replied as he transformed into his Devil form

Nightmare charged but Kazuya quickly impaled him on his claw

"You're nothing more then dark taint that has possessed a suit of armour aren't you?" Kazuya smirked, "Let's see what happens when the darkness is expelled

"Nightmare groaned in pain

"W-what's going on?" Asuka asked

"He's draining the dark power right out of the armour" Jin replied

After a minute or so, Nightmare went limp and Kazuya through the empty suit of armour along the ground before falling to his knees and coughing up blood

"So it's finally over" Siegfried sighed with relief

"Move!" Kazuya screamed, forcing himself back as a whip with jiggered blades struck Siegfried and threw him to the ground

As Siegfried got up he saw who attacked him. It was a young woman wearing a purple robe that barely came down past her waist and a round blade like object strapped to her back, "Who are you?"
Sign up to rate and review this story