Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disenchanted

Vampire Lips

by vampyGee 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-27 - Updated: 2010-09-28 - 1043 words

0Unrated

~Harley~




“Gerard!” I gasped, pulling away from his kiss as if it had burned me, I stared up into his eyes, which looked down at me with a concern I had never seen in them before.

“Take my room.” He gestured to the door as if nothing had happened.

“No, then you’ll have no where to sleep!” I pointed out. “And what the hell was that for!”


He frowned. “The kiss? I wanted to.” With out a moment’s hesitation, I brought my hand over his cheek with a loud crack. “What the hell was that for!” He demanded.


“You think you can just play with people’s emotions?” I said angrily. “While you can’t Gerard, your such an asshole!” I shouted before turning and walking up the stairs, into the main floor of the house, upon seeing no one I walked outside and lit a cigarette, praying the toxic chemicals would calm me.


“I’m an asshole!” He questioned from behind me, I turned around angrily to face him. “I’m the asshole?” He repeated.

“That’s what I said!” I hissed and walked to the edge of the woods in attempts to get away from him.

“Harley!” He said loudly. "Do you have any idea what it's like?" He asked me, eyes menacing in the moonlight, practically making his skin glow. "Do you know what it was like, hearing her talk about you? Hearing that she wanted to be with you more then me!" He demanded. "Our relationship was shallow, built on sex and that only, we both wanted the same person, and it wasn't each other."


I sighed, taking the cigarette from my lips and crushed it on the ground. He wasn’t lying, but I had never realized Lindsey wanted me, it never even came close to my thoughts about her, I had thought she hated me.

“I’m sorry Gerard, I never knew.” I looked down at the ground. “I always thought you were in love with her and vise versa.”

“In love with her?” He asked. “In love with her my ass, like I said, we only connected on a physical level, never emotional or mental.” His fingertips brushed along my cheek. “Harley please, you don’t know how much I mean this.”

“But Gerard,” I took his hand from my face, but held it in my own. “All these years, you either treat me like I don’t exist, or I’m worthless, I don’t know if I can believe you.”

“Harley.” He said, taking my face in his hands, they were so cold. “Please believe me?”


I stared up into his eyes, I didn’t know if I could believe him, until he lowered his head back down to mine and pressed his lips against mine. This time I enjoyed the kiss, having wondered what his lips would feel like for years.


“Gerard…….” I sighed, leaning into his chest.


“What’s wrong?”

“So……sleepy.”


“You haven’t fed either.” He said above me, I felt his hands under my legs, and I was lifted off the ground before I lost myself in sleep.





XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX






When I awoke the next evening, I found myself snuggled in warm covers, I got out of the bed, to find I was in Gerard’s room, his suitcase lay on the floor with clothes heaping out of. I ran my hands through my hair and am aching in the back of my throat mad itself known, then I smelt it n the air.


It wasn’t only the smell of rancid dog blood, but the smell of death. Pushing past the door, and up the basement stairs, I entered the main floor, where the smell got even worse, with a mixture of smoke.



To my surprise, I walked into an open den, with Ray and Mikey on the sofa, both comforting a teary eyed Frank, and fuck did he ever smell good!


“What’s wrong?” I winced, feeling my fangs extend from my gums.


Mikey got up from the couch and pulled me into another room. “You know that Werewolves’ bodies go through a tremendous change?” He asked.


“Yes.”

“Well, Alex’s body was still changing, it had weakened his bones too much, his neck and spine snapped.”

“But Frank!” I gasped.

“We’ve got him under control.” Mikey pushed up his glasses. “Gerard and Nicole are burning Alex’s body near the woods.”


“Ok then , thanks Mikey!” I told him and stepped outside.


There was the odor of death, burnt death, coming from a little bonfire, where to Gerard and Nicole Stood, watching it, while casually smoking. Gerard wore black jeans and a Ramones t-shirt, Nicole was in a black skirt, converse and a hoodie.


“Poor Frank.” I said once I had reached him.

“I know.” Gerard said. “But you have to admit, the Werewolf wasn’t a brilliant idea.”


“Not to mention he would shed.” Nicole muttered, flicking ash into the fire, she then turned and looked at me, “You really need to feed.”


“I’m aware,” I said. “Are there any people around here?”


She shook her head. “Not exactly, we have to travel a few miles, if anyone is up for that.”


“Travel?”


“Jesus Christ Mikey!” I shouted, as he became visible from out of no where- he has incredibly sneaky skills. Gerard just chuckled and crushed out his cigarette butt.


“Yes, we need to go into the nearest city to feed.” Nicole told him. “Anyone up for it?” She looked back down at the fire, took the last drag of her cigarette and threw it in. “I think he’s as good as gone, poor thing.”



We all agreed to leave for town, but first we had to get Ray and Frank, unless they weren’t joining us. I jumped again when I felt an icy hand touch the small of back, as to guide me.


“Sorry,” Gerard moved his hand as we stepped into the house, to walk into a scene non of us ever imagined.



Frank lay on the couch, head to the side and eyes closed, little whimpers escaped his pink lips as Ray leaned over him, sucking blood form Frank’s neck.






Alright! tell me what you think?
Sign up to rate and review this story