Categories > Games > Tekken > Tekken Ball Z: Soul edge saga

Someone to die for

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

Category: Tekken - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-27 - Updated: 2010-09-28 - 1438 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer
I don't own Tekken
Dragon ball Z
Mortal Kombat
Soulcalibur
The seven sins and Leon belong to Morbid333
Rated M for violence and Language
Someone to kill for
A/N: Here it is, here is the last chapter of the saga. I spent longer on this saga then I would have liked. Anyway, let's get moving

"Jin, take care of the psycho bitch."

"Right." Jin replied

"You bastard!!" Envy shouted as she charged at Kazuya. Said man also charged forward and the battle was underway. Everyone charging towards their assigned enemy.

65

"Die!" Crimson Lust shouted as she slashed her whip at Jin, However he changed into his devil form and flew into the air. Of their past encounters, Jin knew that he couldn't hold back. Jin shot down two lasers down at Crimson Lust however she rolled forward before slashing at his wing. Jin growled out in pain as he fell to the ground. Crimson Lust slashed her whip at Jin's head, however he ducked down before throwing his fist forward and slamming it into her abdomen, making her crouch down. Jin's next move was to grab Crimson Lust by the head and throw her against the wall. She slammed into the wall and fell to the floor; quickly she got back up with a snarl on her face. Crimson Lust spun around before slashing at Jin, however he jumped back before firing lasers at her, she dropped down and the beams shot over her head.

"Give it up!" Jin shouted.

"Never!" Crimson Lust replied before charging at Jin once again.

XXX

Scorpion moved out of the way as Pride charged past him. Scorpion drew his blade.

"You're dead bitch!" Scorpion spat

"Shut up!" Pride shouted as she charged at the ninja. Scorpion covered his sword in fire and slashed it across the air, sending flames at her. "Graagh!!" Pride screamed as the flames engulfed her.

"Trust me; you don't stand a chance against me." Scorpion stated. Shortly after he did he lunged forward with his sword outstretched. Pride ducked the strike and impaled Scorpion in the chest before pulling the blade out and kicking Scorpion away. Pride ran out of the flames, her flesh horribly burned.

"Youfuckingsonofabitch" Pride slurred through the cries of agony.

Scorpion charged forward and slashed at the grotesque woman with his blade covered in flames before slashing at her, she parried the strike before lunging forward in an attempt to impale Scorpion, however he moved out of the way and slashed her back. Pride screamed out before Scorpion stabbed her in the back and kicked her, pushing her to the ground. Pride staggered back onto her feet before running for the door. Suddenly, something sharp penetrated her back.

"Come here!" Scorpion pulled Pride towards him with his Kunai attached to a rope, as her body approached him; Scorpion punched her hard and sent her to the floor. Scorpion raised his blade and positioned it over Pride before he forced it down into her body. He held it there for awhile until she stopped struggling and he was certain she was dead.

XXX

Envy slashed both of her blades at Kazuya; however he jumped back and dodged them. Envy then lunged forward with her blades outstretched, Kazuya sidestepped and Envy missed him. Kazuya slammed his fist into Envy's back and sent her stumbling forward.

"I hate you!" Envy shouted as she spun around.

"I don't really give a fuck." Kazuya replied.

"You're a real piece of shit, did you know that!?" Envy spat

"So what?" Kazuya asked monotonously.

Envy wore an expression of pure hatred before she charged at Kazuya. She slashed both blades at him; however Kazuya jumped into the air and kicked Envy in the head, sending her to the ground before he landed. Envy jumped up and slashed a blade at Kazuya's head, he grabbed her hand.

"Why are you fighting?" Envy asked.

"Why not?" Kazuya replied.

"Why are you loyal to him?"

"He is my...son." Kazuya answered.

"But why do you care about him?"

"I don't." Kazuya answered, "Not in the father son way. But his mother is close to him. So if you are attacking him then you are attacking her. And I assure you that I will destroy anyone who tries to bring her harm!" As he said that, Kazuya forced Envy's hand with the blade back and decapitated Envy with her own weapon.

XXX

"You shall be defeated!" Leon shouted.

"I well enjoy killing you slowly!" Edgarrgh answered.

"Feel my blade!" Leon shouted as he lunged at Edgarrgh.

Leon slashed down at his mortal enemy however he blocked the strike before pushing him back. Now it was Edgarrgh's turn to lunge forward, his weapon outstretched. Leon sidestepped out of the way and as Edgarrgh charged past, he slammed Soulcalibur into Edgarrgh's back. The tremendous weight of the weapon made Edgarrgh stumble forward.

"What is wrong? Is this truly your best?" Leon taunted.

Edgarrgh turned to him with a smirk on his face, "Such arrogance, some things never change." Edgarrgh charged forward and slammed his blade at Soulcalibur, sending it into the air. "You lose."

"Do I?!" Leon shouted as he slammed his fist into Edgarrgh's face with one hand and grabbing Soul edge with the other. Leon pulled the blade away before slashing at Edgarrgh with enough force to send him to the wall. Leon then outstretched Soul edge in front of him before lunging forward. "It is too late to cower in fear! Now die!!"

"Stay-away-from-him!" Crimson Lust suddenly jumped in front of Edgarrgh ready to take the full force of the blow.

"Move! Out of the way!" Edgarrgh shouted as he grabbed Crimson Lust by the head and threw her out of the way to the ground. Suddenly, Soul edge impaled its way into Edgarrgh's chest.

"No!" Crimson Lust shouted.

"Hurry up! Run!" Edgarrgh spat. Shakily, Crimson Lust got to her feet and ran for the exit.

"Let her go." Jin said as he noticed Kazuya and Scorpion ready to chase after her, "There is nothing to gain by killing her now."

Edgarrgh looked up to Leon with a grin before putting his palm on his face. Suddenly a beam of dark energy exited through Leon's head and he fell to the ground dead. Jin's body was riddled with surprise, and horror.

"I...win" Edgarrgh let out one final smirk before his head fell limp.

XXX

"Fuck, this guy is heavy!" Hworang complained as he dragged Edgarrgh's cadaver out of the Mishima helicopter to the Coast of Mishima Island, Soul edge still impaled in his chest. Jin and Kazuya were by Hworang's side

"Throw him in." Jin instructed. Hworang did so, and the three waited and watched as the tides eventually dragged Edgarrgh and soul edge out for the enormous ocean to consume, "It's finally over." Jin said

"Jin." Kazuya called.

"Yeah?" Jin asked.

"The martial arts tournament is coming up in a year. Don't enter."

"What? Why?"

"I guess that means it's gonna be boring for me to win" Hworang complained.

"The same goes for you dipshit" Kazuya stated

"Oh."

"Spend the next four years training, then when the next one roles around, enter. In fact, make as few public appearances as possible. We all need to increase our power. I fear the Latem Reppoc is out there and given the chance, they'll kill us all." Kazuya said

"Alright." Jin submitted as the three made their way back to the helicopter.

XXX

"Great, just fucking great!" Kerry of the Reppoc complained as he stood with Jimi and Ronnie in a G-Corporation lab.

"Relax, Edgarrgh was just a test." Ronnie stated.

"You have to admit though; we were close, so very close." Jimi said as he leaned against a wall.

"Don't worry, we still have one more test for him" Ronnie said as he approached a hollow cylinder with a muscular and unconscious man inside. "And this test he won't survive. This I promise"

XXX

A/N: Well there is the end of the saga, I hope you made it through it, it probably could have been better. I'll rewrite it at some point. I have a TBZ one-shot coming up soon in the same category called Death isn't enough. Anyone with anything in the TBZ series in their Favourites, on story alert or has left a review well get a PM saying when the next part well be up. If you don't want a PM, please PM me and say so. Reviews are appreciated; please let me know how you felt about the story.
Thanks for reading.
Necrophiliac666.

Soul Edge Saga completed
Sign up to rate and review this story