Categories > Games > Tekken > Tekken Ball Z: Soul edge saga

Leon to the Rescue

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

Category: Tekken - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-27 - Updated: 2010-09-28 - 1034 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer
I don't own Tekken
Dragon ball Z
Mortal Kombat
Soulcalibur
The seven sins and Leon belong to Morbid333
Rated M for Violence and language
Leon to the Rescue

DING

The doors opened and Jin hurried out. He ran for the door. He was just centimetres away but just before he could reach for it, there was an explosion that sent him flying away. Jin quickly recovered and jumped back up onto his feet. Suddenly his eyes widened as he saw who was standing at the now destroyed doorway

"Edgarrgh, Crimson Lust, Pride and Envy!" Jin screamed in his head

"Good mourning, Jin." Edgarrgh greeted. An enormous smirk planted on his face.

64

Jin began to slowly back up, though there was very little point to it. The sins began to close the distance between them, Edgarrgh had Soul edge drawn and pointed at Jin's throat. Suddenly, Jin hit the wall.

"Damn it! Now what" Jin whispered to himself.

"It is fairly obvious isn't it? You die!" Edgarrgh stated obviously overhearing Jin, "I'll enjoy watching you squirm" Edgarrgh said as he lunged soul edge at Jin. However the blade was suddenly intercepted by another. Edgarrgh's eyes widened at the sight of the blade, quickly he looked to who was holding it and his face contorted in rage.

"Leon!" Edgarrgh growled as he jumped back away from the blond man in white armour.

"I was told that I was needed, and now I see why. After all, I am the only one powerful enough to defeat you." The blond arrogantly boasted

"Bastard! I will kill you slowly!" Edgarrgh shouted before he turned to the three women behind him, "You three kill him!"

"With pleasure" Crimson Lust said with a sadistic grin on her face as she slashed her whip across the ground, "Time to die."

Envy pulled out two wave swords and charged at Jin, "Die!" She shouted. Suddenly, a fist smashed into her face and sent her to the ground.

"Kazuya?" Jin questioned as his father stood before him. The only form of reply from the man was a shift of his pupils; he quickly shifted them back to the woman.

"Hanzo, can you take care of the ninja?" Kazuya asked.

"What?" Pride questioned as she turned around. Suddenly her eyes widened as she saw the ninja in yellow behind her. Nobody had ever snuck up behind her before.

"Yeah." the ninja replied.

"Jin, take care of the psycho bitch."

"Right." Jin replied

"You bastard!!" Envy shouted as she charged at Kazuya. Said man also charged forward and the battle was underway. Everyone charging towards their assigned enemy.

XXX

"No-body-sneaks-up-on-me!" Pride shouted as she slashed her Katana at Scorpion in-between every word. Scorpion dodged every strike with ease.

"You're already dead bitch."

"I'll kill you!!" Pride shouted.

"You can't kill that which is not alive you fucking bitch." Scorpion retorted as he punched Pride hard in the stomach forcing her to drop to her knees and lose grip of her weapon. He then kicked her in the head and sent her flying away. "Get up!" Scorpion commanded as he kicked Pride's weapon over to her. Slowly, the ninja got to her feet and picked up her Katana.

"You should have killed me when you had the chance!" Pride shouted as she charged forward with her katana outstretched. The blade penetrated Scorpions chest and exited through his back. Pride smirked. So did Scorpion. The ninja clenched his fist and struck Pride in the face and sent her to the ground. Scorpion pulled the blade out of him and impaled it into the ground. Pride rolled back and got back onto her feet. Pride then ran forward before jumping into the air and kicking Scorpion in the face, sending him to the ground. Pride pulled her weapon out of the ground and charged at Scorpion; however he rolled over and jumped up before he threw a fireball at her. Pride destroyed the fireball with her katana and charged forward, she slashed down, but Scorpion grabbed the weapon by the hilt just above Pride's hand. Pride's eyes widened immensely. Scorpion threw his fist into Pride's abdomen and made her fall but before she could fall down Scorpion twisted her around so her back was facing him and so her arm with her katana was behind her back.

"This is pathetic." Scorpion spat as he threw Pride forward a few meters.

"You bastard!" Pride shouted as she jumped up and ran at Scorpion.

XXX

Kazuya slammed his fist into Envy's face and sent her flying across the room

"I'll kill you for that!" Envy shouted as she jumped up.

Envy charged at Kazuya and slashed her wave swords at him. Kazuya dodged the first blade however the second slashed him across his already present scar. Kazuya gritted his teeth; however it was mainly in rage not pain. Kazuya punched Envy hard in the face, he followed this be kneeing her in the abdomen and ended it be striking her in the side of the head which sent her to the ground. Envy swept at Kazuya's feet; however he jumped and avoided the strike. Envy used this chance to jump up, she then slashed at Kazuya's feet, but Kazuya kicked her in the chest and sent her stumbling back.

"You just won't quit, well you?" Envy asked irritated.

"I'm afraid not." Kazuya replied.

Envy lunged forward with both of her wave swords outstretched. Kazuya sidestepped just before Envy reached him, as she passed him, Kazuya slammed his elbow into her back followed by a kick behind the kneecap. Envy growled as she stumbled to her knees, as Kazuya moved in for his next attack, Envy jumped up, spun around and slashed Kazuya in the abdomen, spilling his blood to the ground. Quickly the Devil within Kazuya mended the wound; as soon as this happened Kazuya slammed his fist into Envy's face and sent her flying.

"You're starting to piss me off!" Envy shouted as she got up and charged at Kazuya.

XXX

"You shall be defeated!" Leon shouted.

"I well enjoy killing you slowly!" Edgarrgh answered.

"Feel my blade!" Leon shouted as he lunged at Edgarrgh. The battle had begun.
Sign up to rate and review this story