Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Kiss me, you animal.

by breestar 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-09-27 - Updated: 2010-09-28 - 541 words

1Exciting
Chapter 4
Kiss me, you animal.

This chapter is for shortygirl. :) Thank you for reviewing each chapter, keep it up!

I got to know a bit about Gerard Way. And that the Way family has always been in power. I was too scared to ask a lot of questions. Especially with phycho Frank guarding the room's door. But one kept scratching in my mind.
"Why is this castle just like the one from my dreams as a child?"
"I had it built for you.. Sorry to be in your head Mrs. Leigh, but Frank is very special because he can dream-walk. You'd been dreaming of this last year, and I wanted to make a good impression on you."
"For me? Are you really serious?" I was in shock now.
"Frank had dream-walked you for months, you had one reacurring dream of this castle. I thought it would be the prefect gift."
"Oh, wow.. Gerard, it is but I can't accept a castle.."
I would've been more enthusiastic, but I was very pissed off Frank had dream-walked in MY head..
"Mrs. Leigh, I understand you have school soon, and I've kept you up all night, my appoligies again. Frank, would you please drive her back before the sun comes up? Oh, and please give her cross back, I see it's missing from her neck."
"Certanly, Gerard." Frank sounded very pissed.
*
Gerard had opened the passenger door for me, I wanted to sit in the back but Gerard said I was safe with my cross. I wanted to believe him. He kissed me on the cheek goodbye, and I was about to tell him not to because I was in a relationship, but he said it for me. "I know, I just had to, you're so beautiful.." I blushed.
I waited until we were done traveling through the woods with blood-thirsty vampires attacking the car, and Frank yelling at them before I expressed my feelings.
"Don't you ever fucking dream-walk in my head again!"
"I never wanted to, princess," he rolled his eyes. "Gerard had me do it. But, don't you remember me?" He laughed.
I remembered him now, after examining Frank. He had shorter hair with white. Now it was long and shaggy, all black. He had more tattoos.. He'd rescued me from a nightmare.
"Why did you save me?" I looked into his red eyes.
"What?" He looked at me, confused.
"From my nightmare, idiot."
"You were screaming in your sleep, Gerard made me."
"Whatever.. Fuck you. Stay out of my head."
"Gladly."
He drove fast through town, not caring if he destroyed my boyfriends car.
"Slow down please!"
"Sun is coming up, I can't drive in the light."
"Aren't you going to return Seth's car?"
"Maybe after I've had my fun with it."
"Please return it. I'm sure he's going to be freaking out.. He better be okay Frank, because if he isn't, I will find a way to kill you."
"Whatever." He smiled.
We were finally at my house, I was about to turn to open the door when Frank grabbed my arm where he had cut earlier. It was bandaged now but still hurt. "Ouch--"
"Sorry.." He whispered.
I was shocked, but even more shocked when he kissed me.
Sign up to rate and review this story