Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

The F word is a bad word.

by breestar 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-09-28 - Updated: 2010-09-28 - 750 words

2Exciting
Thank you again ShortyGirl, your reviews help me write more. :D
Chapter 5
The F word is a bad word.

At first, I hesitated. Then I slapped him across the face. As if it wasn't confusing enough, with A vampire royal after me, and I already had a boyfriend.. Frank had stepped into this. Wern't famous stories about love-triangle's? Not love-squares?
Frank rubbed his face lightly and smiled. "I guess I desurved that."
"Fuck you, Frank."
"You keep saying that to me, is that a hint?"
I sighed loudly, opening the door as fast as I could and ran upstairs to my room. Good, my aunt had already been gone to work. I live alone with her, my parents move around a lot due to their jobs. I was tired of constantly changing schools, and my wonderful aunt Beth decided to take me in before my freshmen year at high school. She was a wonderful aunt who I could tell anything to. But I wasn't about to tell her vampires had come into her house. I would deal with this myself.
I was rushing around, only an hour before class started. I needed to know if Seth was okay. I had a fast shower, and tried to hide my tired eyes with makeup. I grabbed a pop-tart and started running to school.
Seth was waiting for me at the door, hunched over, just stairing at me. His left eye was only half opened, and black. "Seth? Are you okay?!" I ran towards him, hugging him. But he didn't hug me back.
"Your vampire boyfriend, Frank did this."
"I know he did it, but he's not my boyfriend Seth! What are you talking about?"
"He told me everything Leigh, just tell him to get my car back, I don't want to see you anymore."
"What did he tell you, Seth? He attacked me!" I lifted my sweater to show him my injured arm.
"Probably some sick twisted sex thing you guys do.. Just leave me alone Leigh.. I'm not going to bother protecting you if your hanging with vampires. Your lucky I'm not going to report or kill you myself. You know what they do to people like you?"
"Fine Seth, screw you. You don't believe me? Especially after I called asking for your help? I don't need this."
"You called me to cover your tracks up. Shit got out of hand right? Franky explained everything. You don't have to lie."
I turned around, walking back home. There was no point in explainging things to him. Frank had ruined my love life. And at what cost? Some sick joke for him to laugh at? Because Gerard said everything was my decision. I wonder what Gerard would do to Frank after I told him that he kissed me.
I was only a block from the school when Seth's car pulled up. Frank rolled down the window. He was wearing thick sun-glasses.
"Get in the car before my eyes burn out of my head, please?"
I continued walking, and he followed me with the car.
"Leigh, look I know I kissed you but,-"
"No Frank, whatever you told Seth had him dump me. Fucking happy now?"
"I'm sorry Leigh, please just get in the car? My eyes are really burning.."
I sat in the car, just waiting. Waiting for him to drive somewhere there wasn't a lot of cars. He was on the highway now. I only had one chance. And this was it. I jumped over to his side of the car, and pulled his sunglasses of while he drove. He started screaming and covering his eyes with his hands.
"How do they fucking burn now, Franky?" I laughed while taking control of the car. But he was stronger then me, he managed to get his sunglasses out of my grip, and pushed me to the other side of the car. Crazy pain shot through my bandaged arm. It was re-opened. I could see the blood gushing through the bandage and leaking all over my shirt. My cross.. My cross.. I went to grab it, but it was missing from my neck. Frank was holding it tightly in his fist, I could see his skin burning, but he didn't say anything. He had that cocky half smile again. His eyes were a darker shade of red then usual..
He turned just enough that I could still see him looking at me.. Then he shot my crucifix out the window into the woods.
Sign up to rate and review this story