Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

She's So Beautiful.

by breestar 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-09-28 - Updated: 2010-09-28 - 634 words

2Ambiance
Chapter 6
She's so beautiful.
I passed out. I think. I was dreaming about Gerard's castle. Then it switched to memories with Seth. Our first kiss, first holding hands. First time we had sex. I was happy in my dream, remembering how nervous we were our first time in his bedroom. It wasn't romantic like in the movies, but it was sweet, and he kept asking if everything was okay. If I was sure I wanted to do this. I would reassure him with a smile.
But it wasn't Seth in my dream now, it was Frank. I was reliving something so important with someone else. I couldn't stop myself. I looked down to see my arm was bleeding bad, even in my dream. "Wake up, Leigh.. I want our own memory." He put his arms around me, it felt like he was pulling me out of a deep hole. I snapped back to reality, where the same events were happening. Frank's eyes were still red, my arm still bleeding. He was over me breathing heavy, I let out a soft whine because of my arm. He gently rubbed my hair out of my face and kissed me again. Softly. Then my neck. He started to dirnk the blood that was rushing out of my arm. It finally clotted and stoped bleeding. He took his shirt off and pressed it to my arm.
"Don't tell Gerard any of this." His voice firm.
That's when the rest of reality hit me. I checked the windows to make sure no one watched our little event that was happening in the car.
"How dare you go into my dream? Didn't I tell you not to dream-walk in my head anymore?!"
"You passed the fuck out. It's not my fault what you were dreaming of. At least I saved you."
There's the insensitive Frank I knew.
"I'm done with your bi-polar attitudes Frank,-"
He grabbed my head and kissed me agian, and I went with it. We were both breathing heavy now.
He turned the car back on, and we drove a bit more down the highway, there was an opening to a trail. He drove the car deep down the trail. There was enough shade so he could take his sun glasses off.
"No one will find us here." He looked over, stroking my hair.
"Frank, we shouldn't--" I wanted to, he wanted to..
"I can't help it any more Leigh, and I know you can't either."
He climed over me in the passenger seat. We began to kiss and make out. He'd bite my lip to get some blood. It didn't hurt.. It felt so good. But I started to feel self-conscious. Remembering something Frank said last night.
"...You arn't bad on the eyes. I'd say your breats could be a size bigger. A cup, is it?"
I stopped whatever we were doing. I pulled away from him and held my shirt down.
"What's wrong?" He asked, confused.
I folded my arms around my chest, "I don't really feel comfortable taking my shirt off.."
"What? You seemed fine with Seth in your dream," He sounded a bit cocky. "Oh Leigh, is it because of what I said last night?" I nodded at him.
"I'm so so sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.. I've just been a dick to you because I wanted to hate you.."
"Why would you want to hate me, Frank?" Now I was really confused.
"I wanted to hate you, and I wanted you to hate me even more.. Because Gerard wants you."
"Well, he's not here now."
We continued what we were doing, as much as this man had hurt me in a single day, I trusted him. I didn't need a cross to protect me, he would protect me.
Sign up to rate and review this story