Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Forbidden Romance

The Show

by frankiegee 0 reviews

The Show

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-29 - Updated: 2010-09-29 - 253 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter One

A chill ran down my spine. I grinned at the four guys standing around me. The lights in front of us dimmed and the screaming intensified. We ran out on stage.

I heard my best friend of the past seven years grab the microphone and yell a greeting to the roaring crowd. I began to play, as did the others.
"Let me tell you all a story,
About five beautiful boys,
That went to jail,
They went to jail, here we go... " I heard Gerard scream. Our first song of the set; Prison.

I concentrated solely on my playing for what seemed like hours, even though we had only gotten through a few songs. Finally, the last song. Gerard's introduction;
"This song is about the hardest drive me and Mikey and my band ever went on... " I silently thanked him for choosing an easy song because I was exhausted! Being small I had only so much energy and it came in short bursts. I began to play 'Cemetery Drive'.

After the show I flopped down on a couch backstage, unaable to stand any longer. We would stay there until the fans left, then we would leave on the bus. The guys collapsed around the room; Gerard next to me, Mikey and Bob on the other couch and Ray on the floor. We chatted until Brian told us it was time to go. We stumbled to the bus and went straight to our bunks. We were just too tired to keep going.
Sign up to rate and review this story