Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Forbidden Romance

Christmas Dreams

by frankiegee 0 reviews

Christmas day. Frankie has a dream.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-09-29 - Updated: 2010-09-29 - 297 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Two.

I fell face first onto my bed, and I can only vaguely remember Gerard taking off my shoes and pulling the blanket up over my shoulders. He was so sweet. The next day we wokeup earlydespite ourselves. It was Christmas Day! We dressed and headed up to the lounge area. Time for presents! The guys laughed at me but I knew it was all in fun. I acted like a little kid at Christmas.

We hung around the bus for the rest of the day, playing my new XBox. We stayed up late, talking, laughing and playing. By 2am I was really tired and went to my bunk. I turned off the light, pulled across the curtain and fell asleep almost immeadiatly. I woke up slightly around 4am when the rest of the guys came in, but quickly fell back to sleep.

"Hey Frankie. " I opened my eyes.
"Hey Gee, what's up? " He suddenly turned serious.
"I need to talk to you about somethin...it's important... "
"Y'know you can tell me anything, you're my best friend. "
"That's what I wanted to talk to you about... "
"What's wrong Gerard? " I was getting scared. He normally wasn't this serious about anything.
"I don't know how to tell you this but... "
"Gerard, just tell me. " I needed to know what was bothering him.
"I-I...I just...I... "



The truth is, I know what Gerard was going to tell me in my dream. He was going to tell me that he loved me. But I always woke up before he did. I've loved Gerard since the second I laid eyes on him and I've been waiting ever since for him to give me some sort of sign that he feels the same. Oh how I wish dreams came true.
Sign up to rate and review this story