Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Forbidden Romance

Coversation

by frankiegee 0 reviews

Frank and Gee go to Starbucks

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-09-29 - Updated: 2010-09-29 - 211 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Three.

I woke up confused. Gerard was standing over me, his concern showing clearly on his face.
"Frankie, are you okay? "
"Um, yeah...yeah... "
"Bad dream? "
"Something like that... " I muttered, sitting up and scrubbing the sleep from my eyes.

I got a coffee and something to eat from the front of the bus, then sat down. Gerard sat down next to me a few moments later.
"You sure you're okay? " He looked worried.
"Yeah, I'm fine. "
"Frankie, " he turned me around to face him, his hand under my chin holding my head in place. "please talk to me."
"It's nothing Gee. " I replied with a weak smile, pulling away from his grip.
"Okay... " he said, looking defeated. I pulled him into a quick hug in an effoert to cheer him up. He smiled at me.
"Hey Frankie, when d'you think the guys will grace us with their consciousness? " he laughed.
"I dunno Gee, it might be a while. Wanna go out and get some breakfast? "
"Sure, it's better than the shit we have here " he smiled and grabbed a jacket, then we both left the bus. After a while of walking along the snowlined streets in a comfortable silence, we ended up at a Starbucks, which was surprisingly open.
Sign up to rate and review this story