Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My chemical high school romance

i'll drink my way to hell

by emo-girl 0 reviews

don't know what to rate as sorry... comments please! i hope you all still like!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-30 - Updated: 2010-09-30 - 308 words

-1TrainWreck
Bob P.O.V
I went home quickly, why did he have to find out?
Why couldn’t he found out when they found my lifeless body on the bathroom floor?
I grabbed the bottle of Vodka and took a few gulps, I just wanted that buzz feeling, the feeling that makes you feel a warm feeling inside. The clear liquid that burnt the back of my throat. I took my shirt off and put on ‘Cancer Bats’ t-shirt and some jeans.
I started drinking more to wash away the pain.
-------------------------------------Gerard’s P.O.V----------------------------------------------------
I tapped my pen on my book, waiting for it to be the end of the day.
The bell rang, I grabbed all my stuff and threw it in my bag and ran out.
I ran straight out the gates and ran straight to Bob’s. I knocked on the door and waited.
Bob opened the door, his eyes were red and puffy, he was holding a bottle of vodka.
It was hurting me to see that he was destroying himself.
“What now?” he asked.
He was trying to put on the I-don’t-care-but-really-I’m-being-eaten-up-inside attitude.
“Can we talk?” I asked.
He opened the door a bit more to let me in.
I went in and went into the living room and sat down. He sat down next to me.
“Bob I love you,” I blurted out.
“I love you too Gee,” he said.
“I want you to stop cutting and drink and whatever else your doing to yourself, for me,” I said.
“I only drink and cut,” he said.
“Well then I want you to stop, please,” I said placing my hand on his hand.
He looked down at my hand and gently rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand.
“For you, anything,” he said.
“Thank you,” I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story