Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Kiss The Demons Out Of My Dreams

Save Me From Nothing

by AshTheDeathBat 2 reviews

Another night, another nightmare.

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Published: 2010-10-01 - Updated: 2010-10-02 - 338 words

1Ambiance
“Billie!” A soft female voice called out. “Help me, please!”

I opened my eyes to see the blue haired girl running past me in an alleyway.

“What’s wrong?” I yelled to her.

“It’s him! He’s after me!” She screamed. “Billie, please! You have to help me!”

Then, I saw him. The same man from the bar. He was sprinting after her.

“Stop!” I yelled, taking off after him.

Before I could get to him, he tackled her to the ground. They struggled on the concrete for a few seconds.

I reached them right before he raised his fist to punch her in the face. I grabbed him and used all my force to pull him off of her. He looked me dead in the eye.

“You think you can take me, punk?” He growled.

“Yeah, actually, I do.” I snarled.

His fists and my fists were being thrown around. I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. Then, gave him two solid blows to the head. He was out cold. I let him fall to the ground.

“Billie…” I heard her mumble.

I hurried over to her and kneeled down. “I’m here.” I told her. “What happened? Are you okay?”

She mumbled something that I couldn’t make out. I slowly grabbed her shoulders and started to turn her over. She started screaming with pain.

My eyes flew open, her scream still echoing in my mind.

I groaned and slammed my fist down onto my mattress. All I wanted was to see her face.

“Damn it!” I yelled into my pillow.

Why on earth wasn’t I able to see her face? Every single time I even got remotely close to that part of my dreams, I would wake up.

I was so close, but so far away at the same time.

“Why can’t I see her?” I exclaimed. “That’s all I want. I just want to see her face.”

Then, I was awake for the rest of the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story