Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Immortals

Character Info.

by i_bleed_neon 0 reviews

Character info and backgrounds.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2010-10-03 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 738 words

1Ambiance
-Strilyn Manor-
1. Mikey Way: Age 16. He was born a shapeshifter. Gerard is his older brother. His parents were murdered by William Beckett. He was sent to live with his brother at Strilyn Manor at the age of fifteen. Eye color: Deep Violet.

2. Pete Wentz: Age 543. He is a vampire. His maker is William Beckett. Pete was once an evil vampire ruling along side William but was saved thanks to his mate, Patrick Stump. He is the leader of Strilyn Manor. Eye color: Bright Red.

3. Patrick Stump: Age 307. He is a shapeshifter and was born that way. His mate is Pete Wentz and he helps run Strilyn Manor. Eye color: Cerulean Blue.

4. Frank Iero: Age 115. He is a vampire and his maker is Pete Wentz. Pete found Frank barely alive after being mugged and gave him the choice of dying or changing. His mate is Gerard Way. Eye color: Silver.

5. Gerard Way: Age 21. He is a shapeshifter and was born that way. Frank is his mate and Mikey is his brother. Eye color: Blood Red.

6. Brendon Urie: Age 17. He is a vampire. Frank Iero is his maker. Frank found Brendon nearly dead due to a group of homophobic assholes a year previous and changed him in order to save his life. Eye color: Aqua.

7. Ryan Ross: Age 18. He is a vampire but his maker is unknown. Brendon found him wandering the streets after being changed and took him home. Eye color: Golden Yellow.

8. Gabe Saporta: Age 94. He is a vampire. His maker is Pete. Gabe befriended Pete in his human life and sometimes would help Strilyn Manor with their missions. Gabe was severely wounded on a mission and asked Pete to change him. Eye color: Bright Purple.

9. Joe Trohman: Age 243. He is a shapeshifter but was not born that way. Patrick saved Joe when he was stricken with a strange sickness. His mate is Maja. Eye color: Maroon.

10. Andy Hurley: Age 254. He is a shapeshifter and was born one. His mate is Cassadee. Eye color: Dark Orange.

11. Maja Ivarsson: Age 20. She is a witch. She met Gerard at school and when asked to join Strilyn Manor she gladly obliged. Her mate is Joe. Eye color: Light Purple.

12. Cassadee Pope: Age 18. She is a witch. Cassadee was sent to live with Pete and Patrick when her parents died in a car crash when she was only twelve. Her mate is Andy. Eye color: Light Pink.

-Darklyn Manor-

1. William Beckett: Age unknown. He is a vampire. His maker is unknown. He is Chicago's most feared vampire and the leader of Darklyn Manor. He has no mate. Eye color: Black.

2. Travis McCoy: Age 502. He is a vampire. His maker is Pete Wentz. Pete changed Travis at William's request when he was still evil. Travis' mate is Vicky. Eye color: Honey.

3. Vicky Asher: Age 24. She is a witch. Her mate is Travis. Eye Color: Dark Blue.

4. Spencer Smith: Age 16. He is a shapeshifter. His parents were murdered by William Beckett and he was forced to live and work for William. His mate is Jon. Eye color: Ice Blue.

5. Jon Walker: Age 261. He is a vampire. His maker is Travis at William's request. His mate is Spencer. Eye color: Green.

6. Bob Bryar: Age 17. He is a shapeshifter. He was kidnapped by William after his parents were murdered when he was young. Eye color: Grey.

7. Ray Toro: Age 18. He is a shapeshifter. He was kidnapped by William from an orphanage because William felt he had potential. Eye color: White.

8. Ryland Blackinton: Age 309. He is a vampire and was changed by William. His mate is Greta. Eye color: Bright Yellow.

9. Greta Salpeter: Age 17. She is a witch and Vicky's cousin. She ran away from home and William allowed Vicky to take her in. Eye color: Dark Green.

-Aklyn Manor (The Mysticals)-

1. Rayne Rowan: Age 16. She is one of four of The Mysticals. Her twin sister is Blaise. She can manipulate and control wind, air, and weather conditions. Eye color: Hot Pink.

2. Blaise Rowan: Age 16. She is one of The Mysticals. She is Rayne's twin. She can manipulate and control fire, heat, and emotions.

3. Lyric Hallow: Age 16. He is one of The Mysticals. His mate is River. He can manipulate and control all five senses including sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.

4. River Camyn: Age 16. He is the last of The Mysticals. His mate is Lyric. He can manipulate and control water, rain, ice, and coldness.
Sign up to rate and review this story