Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Immortals

Who Are They?

by i_bleed_neon 1 review

Mikey meets a strange girl.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-10-03 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 1261 words

1Exciting
Strilyn Manor

-Monday 6:45AM-

"Mikey? Mikey? Come on, get up." Frank shook Mikey trying to wake him.

"Mmrhmph." Mikey stirred but still refused to wake.

"Come on Mikes. You're going to be late for school."

"You have to get loud with him Frankie." Gerard called from the doorway.

"Like this. Mikey get the hell up!" Gerard yelled, pushing Mikey from his bed.

Mikey hit the floor hard with a loud thud and a groan.

"Ugh, damn Gee. Did you have to burst my eardrum?"

"Hey, it's not my fault if you won't get your ass up on time."

"You two behave and Mikey you have thirty minutes so get ready." Frank ordered, leading Gerard from Mikey's room.

"Do you have to yell at him Gee? He's just a kid, give him a break."

"Yeah, yeah." Gerard grumbled, knowing Frank was right.

Just seven months earlier Gerard and Mikey had lost their parents to Chicago's most sadistic, bloodthirsty vampire, William Beckett. Gerard felt rage and hatred course through his veins just thinking about that scum.

"Frank?"

"Yeah Gee?"

"I'm sorry. I know you are right. I know Mikey has been through a lot since we lost our parents. It's just" Gerard trailed off, chewing on his bottom lip and trying to hold back the hot tears threatening to escape from his burning eyelids.

Frank pulled Gerard into a bone bruising hug, holding him close. "I know it's hard Gee but we are all Mikey has left as far as family goes. We just have to do our best to be there for him, okay?"

"Yeah, okay." Gerard sniffled.

"Oh and Gee, I love you." Frank smiled. He pulled Gerard into a gentle but firm kiss.

"I love you too, Frank."

"Get a room you two." Mikey mumbled as he passed by Frank and Gerard.

Mikey wandered into the kitchen where Patrick was making breakfast.

"Morning Patrick."

"Good morning Mikey. Would you like some pancakes?"

"Hell yeah."

"Me too, me too!" Brendon yelped. He came bouncing into the room and jumped on Mikey's back.

"Damn Bren, how are you always so hyper this early in the morning?"

"Red Bull Mikes, it gives you wiiiiinnnngggsss!"

"Ugh! Bren, do you have to be so loud?" Ryan groaned from the kitchen table.

"Good morning to you too, Ryro."

"Cofffeeee!" Ryan groaned.

"Morning guys." Pete called as he crossed the kitchen to wrap his arms around Patrick's waist. He planted a kiss to the side of his head and Patrick smiled.

"Morning Pete." Everyone answered him.

Patrick lay a towering stack of pancakes and heaping bowl of eggs on the table as the rest of the house came strolling in to the room and taking their seats. Mikey was starving which was explainable seeing as how he was a shapeshifter.

See Mikey didn't live in just any house. No, he lived in Strilyn Manor which was comprised of vampires, witches, and shapeshifters like himself. Oh and vampires are nothing like those bullshit romance novels you read about or those stupid movies you see on television. No, vampires do not sparkle and yes, they can withstand sunlight. In fact, vampires, shapeshifters, and witches look just as normal as a human except for their eyes. Immortals, as creatures like this were commonly referred to, usually possessed very bright, abnormally colored eyes. Humans noticed but generally didn't inquire as to why our eyes appeared differently from their dull, lifeless ones. Mikey's were a deep violet color.

"Mikey, we gotta go." Cassadee called, pulling Mikey from his thoughts.

Cape Krislyn High School

Brendon loved school. He loved the excitement of plays and dances, of making friends, but most of all he loved music class. Music was his escape, the one time he could forget he was a vampire. The one time he could let his mind drift and let the stress melt away. Brendon had mastered many instruments already but his favorite was the piano. He loved the feel of the smooth ivory caressing his fingertips. It was like magic, not to mention his voice. Brendon's voice was purely angelic bliss laced with ribbons of gold. Everyone that heard Brendon sing knew how good he was but Brendon never let it go to his head.

"Hey Bren, what class do you got first?" Ryan questioned.

"Uh, History with Mrs. Roberts."

"Me too." Mikey grumbled.

"Who are they?" Cassadee gasped, pointing down the corridor.

They all followed her gaze and laid eyes on four of the most beautiful people they had ever seen. Standing at the end of the hall was a girl with eyes so bright pink they seemed to be glowing.She had black hair with random hot pink streaks in it. Next to her was obviously her identical twin sister except for the eyes which were a burning bright orange. She also had orange streaks the same color as her eyes throughout her hair. Beside the girls were two guys. One with hypnotizing blue eyes and the other with startling neon green eyes.

"Wow." Brendon gasped.

"Yeah, they are definitely immortals." Ryan agreed.

Mikey couldn't take his eyes from the girl with the glowing pink eyes. She was breathtakingly beautiful. As Mikey continued to stare the girl turned her gaze in his direction and smiled. Mikey blushed and turned away quickly.

"Come on Mikes. We don't want to be late for history. I hear Mrs. Roberts is a total bitch."

"Oh yeah, I'm coming. Later Cass, see ya Ry."

"Later guys."

Brendon and Mikey wandered into their class and took seats in the back corner.

"So Mikes, you got your eye on anyone this year?"

"Huh? Oh no, not really. What about you and Ryan?"

"I-I don't know what you are talking about." Brendon looked away trying to hide the blush that was slowly creeping up his neck and across his cheeks.

"Oh come on Bren, we all see the way you two look at each other."

"You really think he likes me?"

"Aha! I knew it."

"What? I-I uh..yeah, so what? I like Ryan. I can admit it."

"Then tell him because I think he likes you too."

"I don't know Mikes. Plus, Pete would freak out if he knew."

"Pete doesn't have to know everything." Mikey rolled his eyes and Brendon laughed.

Just then the girl with the glowing pink eyes entered, catching Mikey's attention. She caught his gaze and smiled. She strode over and sat in the desk in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Rayne." The girl smiled, extending a hand towards Mikey.

"I-I" Mikey stuttered.

"Hello Rayne. I am Brendon Urie and this is Mikey Way." Brendon gestured towards Mikey."He's kind of shy." he added in a whisper.

"Well, it's nice to meet you both."

"I...yeah...umm...you too." Mikey spluttered.

"So, are you new Rayne?"

"Kind of. I have always lived here in Chicago but my sister, Blaise, and I were home schooled until this year."

"She's the one with the orange hair, right?"

"Yeah."

"Who were the two guys with you?"

"Oh, that is Lyric and River. Our families are all real close."

"Quiet down class. Quiet down." Mrs. Roberts came in hushing the class. "I am Mrs. Roberts and this is senior history."

The teacher droned on and on but all Mikey could think about was the mysterious girl sitting in front of him.

The day wore on slowly and by lunch Mikey was ready to go home.



A/N I don't really know how I feel about this one so let me know what you think.

xo britt :)
Sign up to rate and review this story