Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Immortals

Tragedy

by i_bleed_neon 1 review

Tragedy strikes Aklyn Manor.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-05 - Updated: 2010-10-05 - 626 words

1Ambiance
-Strilyn Manor-

-12:49pm-

"Pete, calm down. It's going to be fine." Patrick reassured him.

"What the hell are we going to do if Beckett gets his hands on The Mysticals? Those four kids have more power than you can imagine and if he gets his hands on them we're fucked." Pete raged on, pacing around Patrick nervously.

"The Mysticals are neutral Pete. There is no way he can get to them."

"You don't know Beckett like I do. He will find a way and when he does-" Pete was silenced by a knock on the front door.

When he opened it he came face to face with Elenia and Roman Rowan who were followed by Sylvia Camyn and Rosalyn Hallow. These were the parents of The Mysticals.

"Good afternoon Mr. Wentz. May we come in?" Mr. Rowan greeted Pete.

"Yes, of course. Welcome to Strilyn Manor."

"Pete, who is here? Oh, hello and welcome. I am Patrick Stump."

"Hello Mr. Stump. I am Elenia Rowan. We would like to speak with you and Mr. Wentz privately."

"Yes, of course." Patrick led their guests to the library.

"Mr. Wentz, Mr. Stump, as you know William Beckett is trying to corrupt our children and while we have faith in our children there is also great power involved." Mrs. Rowan began. "Generally, we are neutral and wish nothing but peace to everyone we would like to propose an alliance between our families."

"I agree but you must beware of Beckett. He will try anything and everything to get what he wants."

"Yes Mr. Wentz, we understand. We have set up extra security around our home and extra guards for the children."

Agreements and handshakes were exchanged before their guests departed.

"We are so screwed." Pete sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Beckett is going to do everything in his power to make our lives miserable now."

-Cape Krislyn High School-

-3:03pm-

"It's been nice getting to know you, Mikey. Here's my number. Maybe we can do something sometime." Rayne smiled warmly, handing Mikey a folded piece of paper.

"Thanks and yeah maybe this weekend we can go to the mall or something."

"Bye Mikey."

"Bye Rayne." Mikey called back before heading for his car where Brendon, Ryan, and Cassadee were waiting.

"Looks like someone had a crush." Brendon teased.

"Shut up. Let's go home." Mikey mumbled.

-Aklyn Manor-

-9:58pm-

"So Rayne, you and this Mikey kid, huh?" Blaise grinned knowingly.

"I....umm..."

"He is a total hottie." Lyric agreed.

"Hey!" River cried and playfully punched Lyric on the shoulder.

"But he's not as cute as you." Lyric grinned and kissed river on the tip of his nose.

"You're right though and he has a nice ass too." River grinned back and Lyric tackled him.

"I know, he is cute and he's really sweet too." Rayne smiled.

"Awe, you two are going to be so cute toge-" Blaise started but was cut off by an earsplitting scream.

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't know Lyr but we better go see." Blaise ordered.

They crept slowly down the stairs but stopped at the bottom to take in the horrifying sight of their parents laying in larger pools of blood.

"Mom! Dad!" Rayne cried, rushing forward to kneel beside her parents. Blaise quickly followed.

"Mom, Dad, what?Who? Who did this?" Tears fell from behind Rayne's dark lashes.

"G-Go t-to Strilyn M-Manor. T-Tell them w-who you a-are. T-Tell P-Pete it was B-Beckett." Roman Rowan managed to stutter out between labored breaths before dying in his daughter's arms.

Rayne looked around helplessly, taking in the gruesome sight of blood and destruction. Her parents were dead, her home was in shambles, and she was terrified.


xo britt
Sign up to rate and review this story