Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Immortals

The Mysticals

by i_bleed_neon 1 review

The Mysticals show up at Strilyn Manor.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-10-05 - Updated: 2010-10-06 - 1245 words

1Exciting
Strilyn Manor

-Tuesday 12:08am-

Mikey was startled by a loud knock on the front door. He pulled on a pair of jeans and grabbed his glasses from his nightstand before stumbling through the dark hall toward the front door. When he opened the door he was shocked to see Rayne standing there with tears streaming down her face.

"R-Rayne? Come in, what's wrong?"

Rayne came in followed by Blaise, Lyric, and River. Mikey could tell they had all been crying.

"O-Our p-parents are d-dead!" Rayne sobbed, falling into Mikey's arms.

"Mikey, what's going on?" Mikey turned to see Frank with a worried expression standing at the base of the staircase.

"Uh, Frank, this is my friend Rayne and her sister Blaise. That's Lyric and River. Something horrible has happened."

"What the hell is going on down here? I'm trying to sleep!" Pete barked making everyone jump. He made his way down the stairs and stopped when he saw the four unfamiliar teens standing there.

"Umm...Pete, this is my friend Rayne Rowan and-" Pete cut Mikey off.

"Wait, you are Elenia and Roman's daughters. That must make you Lyric Hallow and River Camyn."

"Yes sir. Are you Pete?"

"Yes I am."

"Mr. Rowan said to come here and find you before he passed away. He wanted us to tell you someone named Beckett attacked our home. He murdered our families." Lyric informed them.

"You are telling me that William Beckett attacked your home and slaughtered your families?" Lyric nodded in response.

"That son of a bitch! I am going to rip his insides out from his ass!" Pete roared.

"Pete, calm down. We need to set these kids up in some rooms and calm them down. Not scream and scare them more."

"Okay, you're right Frank. I'll get Patrick to help." Pete sighed and walked off to wake Patrick.

"Patrick? 'Trick?" Pete shook Patrick until he stirred.

"Pete?"

"Get up. We need to talk."

Patrick bolted upright into a seated position.

"What's wrong? Is it one of the kids?"

"The Mysticals are here. Beckett slaughtered their families."

"What?! Where are they? Are they okay? They must be so upset. We need to get some rooms ready for them."

"Yeah, I was hoping you would help Frank with that and maybe we should keep the kids home from school tomorrow. I don't know what Beckett is planning but I don't want to take any chances."

"Yeah, no problem. Should we call a meeting?"

"Yes. We can meet in the library. Get some rooms set up and I'll gather everyone for the meeting."

Patrick nodded and left to help Frank. Patrick and Frank gathered linens and set about fixing up the rooms. When they finished they headed for the meeting.

While Patrick and Frank set the rooms up Pete went to wake the house. He went to Gabe's room first.

"Gabe, get up. I'm calling a meeting in the library. Can you inform Brendon, Ryan, Cassadee, and Andy? I'll take care of the rest."

"Of course. Is something wrong?" Gabe asked sleepily.

"Most definitely but we will discuss it in the library."

"Okay, you got it boss." Gabe dressed and proceeded to wake everyone up.

Once everyone was gathered in the library confusion set in.

"Pete, what's going on?" Ryan questioned, obviously irritated from being woken in the middle of the night.

"Hey, who are they?" Gerard asked, pointing towards the unfamiliar teens.

"Everyone sit down and shut up so I can explain." Pete barked and after a few groans and murmurs Pete began.

"We are all aware of that bastard William Beckett. Tonight he attacked Aklyn Manor where The Mysticals reside and slaughtered their families."

"That son of a bitch. I want to rip him apart from the inside out." Gerard growled.

"Yes Gee, I agree with you there but we all know that coward is hiding away in Darklyn Manor with his pathetic minions and more to the point The Mysticals have been orphaned. This means they will be staying with us." Pete gestured towards the four teens.

"Everyone, this is Rayne and Blaise Rowan, Lyric Hallow, and River Camyn. These are the Mysticals."

"Wait, you guys are The Mysticals?" Ryan gaped, obviously in shock.

"Wow, that's awesome." Brendon jumped up and hugged them. Mikey just stared at Rayne in shock.

"It's good to see you already know each other. Now, because of tonight's events no one will be attending school tomorrow. We don't know what Beckett is up to yet and I don't want to take any unnecessary chances. Now, I want everyone to go back to bed." Pete ordered.

"Oh Frank, will you show our guests to their rooms?" Frank nodded and motioned for the teens to follow him.

"Rayne, you are here on the right. Blaise, you are on the left. Boys, you can share the room at the end of the hall to the left. If you need anything my room is down the hall and to the right. It's the first door on the left. Mikey's room is the one at the end of this hall to the right. It does not matter what time it is if you need anything please let me know. Good night."

"Thank you, Mr. Iero. We really appreciate this." Rayne answered in response.

"It's no problem at all and please, call me Frank. You don't have to be so formal around here. We may not be related but we are nothing short of a tight family." Frank grinned and wandered toward his own room.

The Mysticals settled into their own rooms and tried to sleep. Rayne lay there with tears soaking her pillow. She had lost her parents and home all in the same night. She was miserable. She felt like her life was shattering into a tiny million pieces. She felt alone and just wanted to be held, to be loved.

She slid from her bed and tiptoed silently down the hall. She stopped at the last door on the right. Mikey's room. She entered quietly and gently shook him.

"Mikey." she whispered.

"Hmm....Rayne?"

"Yeah, can I sleep in here with you? I know we just met but I don't want to be alone."

"Sure, come on."

Mikey peeled the covers back and slid over to make room for her. Rayne crawled in beside Mikey and curled into a tight ball. Mikey wrapped protective arms around Rayne, kissed the top of her head, and pulled her close to his chest.

"I'm here for you Rayne and I will be as long as you want me to be."

Both teens fell asleep a short time later. Meanwhile, Frank crawled into bed beside Gerard.

"Frank, I am worried about Mikey. He just got settled and comfortable here and he just started school again. Now, we're going to have a war on our hands."

"I know Gee, me too. Beckett is going to hit us hard with The Mysticals being here. Those poor kids though, they just lost their entire families and their home."

"Well Frankie, it's been awhile since we've had a fight like this on our hands so we better enjoy the peace while we can."

"Yeah, you're right. Good night Gee, I love you."

"I love you too, Frankie."

Frank snuggled into Gerard's side and Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank and pulled him close.

Unconsciousness enveloped them both.


xo britt

and emily you will be coming into the story very soon. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story