Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Days of the Black Scream

nympholepsy

by Sybil_Rowan 0 reviews

Hell and Farfarello start having sexual encounters.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Characters: Schreient,Schwarz - Published: 2010-10-05 - Updated: 2010-10-05 - 453 words

0Unrated
Title: Days of the Black Scream
Author: Sybil Rowan
Rating: R
Summary: Hell and Farfarello start having sexual encounters.
Author’s Notes: Implies sadism/ masochism, but nothing graphic.
Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz, its names and characters belong to Koyasu Takehito, Project Weiss, Marine Entertainment and Animate Film.
Beta Reader: My awesome husband WingedPanther73!
Word Count = 395
October 5, 2010 (8:53am)

nympholepsy \NIM-fuh-lep-see\, noun:

1.A frenzy of emotion, as for something unattainable.
2. An ecstasy supposed by the ancients to be inspired by nymphs.

She had thought she was too smart to fall into this trap, but she had. Now she was wandering through the crowded Tokyo streets towards that darkened building; the same one where this had all started off not so innocently.

Schreient was snooping on Schwarz two months ago, trying to gain the advantage. Crawford's little coven was getting together in this building. A slight chill had run through her as she gave directions to split up and find them. Schwarz had known they were followed, no doubt thanks to Crawford.

It wasn't long before she found herself face-to-face with the maniac. She showed him no fear as they fought; that seemed to enrage him, give him more strength than a normal man. She eventually found herself trapped underneath him; he eyed her with curiosity. He flicked out his knife and grinned. She was careful not to move as he made the first cut. She was also careful to not cry out, lest the rest of Schwarz show up.

Or at leas,t she told herself that was the reason why. She'd gone home that night flustered and in need, a need that Masafumi found so base and beneath him. Sex, to him, was a precise exercise that involved his gratification. He always insisted she be on top and dominate him. That left her wanting.

The morning after, Schwarz and Schreient were called together in old Takatori's office and chewed out. Hell was careful not to look at the pale Irishman, lest it taunt him like a wild animal. She turned and left after her chastisement, parting from the rest of Schreient.

She wasn't amazed the Irishman darted into the elevator behind her. No words, just him pressing against her in a corner. She fell the cold edge of one of his blades travel up her skirt and come to rest against her upper thigh. That's when she gave herself over to his quick, intense passion. His physical dominion over her left satisfaction.

Now she wanted more; every passing day of the last two months had led her deeper into a new darkness she refused to turn from. Masafumi never asked after her bruises, cuts, and lacerations. He accepted them, and she offered no explanations.

End.
Sign up to rate and review this story