Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Days of the Black Scream

teem

by Sybil_Rowan 0 reviews

Schuldig points out Nagi and Tot have one thing in common.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Schreient,Schwarz - Published: 2010-10-08 - Updated: 2010-10-08 - 358 words

0Unrated
Title: Days of the Black Scream
Author: Sybil Rowan
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Schuldig points out Nagi and Tot have one thing in common.
Author’s Notes: Again, playing catchup!
Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz, its names and characters belong to Koyasu Takehito, Project Weiss, Marine Entertainment and Animate Film.
Beta Reader: My awesome husband WingedPanther73!
Word Count =
October 7, 2010 (6:43am)

teem \TEEM\, verb:
1. To abound or swarm; be prolific or fertile.
2. To empty or pour out; discharge.

Tot teemed with life, energy, and joy. It's what drew Nagi to her, and, fortunately for him, she seemed delighted to bask in his presence. She was always content to chat, while he listened intently. He never got bored of her innocence or her attractive face.

As Schuldig pointed out, they had nothing in common. Her basic interests were stuck in that of the teenage world, sometimes in a child's world. Plus, her major concern seemed to be Masafumi and Schreient's welfare. That ran counter to Crawford's plans, as Schuldig also repeatedly pointed out.

Nagi ignored Schuldig to his best abilities and enjoyed what time he could sneak in with Tot. However, it finally reached a point where Schuldig's intentions, and Nagi wasn't sure if they were good or not, got him grounded to Schwarz's high-rise apartment.

Nagi whirled around and faced Schuldig after Crawford had dragged him away from a date with Tot. Both teenagers had snuck out of their homes. Needless to say, Masafumi was furious, and Crawfrod was still having to play a sycophant to Takatori. Schuldig, of course, tattled to Crawford and now Nagi was being punished, not for being with Tot, but for almost wrecking Crawford's well-crafted plans.

All Nagi could do was spit out the word, “Why?”

Schuldig shook his head. Any gleeful expression dropped and he projected, :Because you share one thing in common with her that can bring all of Schwarz crashing down.:

:What's that?: Nagi thought back.

:It's not a good idea to let you bond over the one thing you have in common with her.:

Nagi glared; he was confused. As he marched towards his bedroom, one word echoed in his mind, :Parents.:

End.
Sign up to rate and review this story