Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

Hospitals are Lame

by AshTheDeathBat 2 reviews

Hazel wakes up in the hospital, remembering nothing about the accident.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-07 - Updated: 2010-10-08 - 667 words

1Exciting
I woke up to a large amount of bright light in my eyes. A steady beeping noise was filling the room. I was looking at a white ceiling. I started to panic. I didn’t know where I was. The beeping grew louder and quicker.

“Hazel!” A voice called, softy.

I jumped and looked to my right. Gerard was sitting in a chair next to the bed I was laying in.

“Gerard!” I squeaked, trying to get up to hug him. I couldn’t move very far.

“Sh… calm down.” He said, getting up and sitting on the edge of my bed. “Everything is going to be okay.”

“What happened?” I asked, trying to calm myself down. It didn’t work very well.

I had wires coming out of me everywhere. An IV was stuck in my hand and tubes and about three machines were hooked up on me.

“Frank wrecked the car.” Gerard told me. “You hit your head in the dashboard because the air bags didn’t go off. He traced his index finger along my forehead. “Frank… he went the windshield.”

“Through…the windshield?” I repeated, in shock.

“Yeah,” He said quietly.

“Is he going?” I asked, my eyes were filling up with tears. “Gerard, please tell me he is alright.”

“Don’t worry, dear. He’ll be fine.” He cracked a small smile, he ran his hand through my hair.

“But, he went through the windshield!” I exclaimed.

“Trust me. He is going to be fine.” He reassured me.

“But-”

I was interrupted by a doctor coming in and checking on me. He checked the monitor.. The, he pocked around my forehead and asked me if I could feel the stitches. Then he gave me some medicine I had to take.

“You should be out of here in a day or two.” He said. “We just want to keep an eye on your head.”
He walked out of the room.

I groaned. “I want out of here now.”

“Well, I cant do anything about it.” He laughed, kissing m nose. “Don’t worry., you’ll be out of here soon enough.”



Gerard drove me to his house after I got out of the hospital. I was poked and prodded for about two days, I had just about had it with doctors. Everyone had come to see me, even Elle came with Mikey. Well, everyone except for Frank.

They kept reassuring me that he was fine, but when I wanted to see him they said that he wasn’t aloud to have visitors.

That night, they were having a band practice. I was completely lost. They couldn’t be having band practice without Frankie.

“What?!” I exclaimed as I walked down the stairs of the basement to find Frank standing there in front of his short microphone. He had several scratches on is face and arms, and he was paler than normal. Other than that, you never would have thought that he’d been in a car accident.

“Hazel!” He raced over and hugged. “Thank God you are okay!” He traced the line of stitches that was across my forehead. I am so sorry!”

Thank God I’m okay?” I asked, then hugged him again. “Thank God you’re okay! You’re the one that went through the windshield.” I pulled away and studied his beat up face. “When did they let you out?”

“Uhh… like five this evening.” He shrugged.

“S’cuse me ladies.” Gerard walked behind me. “Can you two stop gossiping. We need to get started.”

“And what if I don’t?” I challenge him.

“Then, I’m going to have to do this.” He picked me up and flung me on the couch.

“Gerard Arthur Day!” I yelled as he did.

“Oooh!” Frank laughed into his mic. “You got the middle name!”

“Sit there and listen closely.” He told me, then walked over to his mic. “This song is called Demolition Lovers. It holds a special place in my heart.”
Sign up to rate and review this story