Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

Some Secrets are Meant to be Told

by AshTheDeathBat 3 reviews

When things get out of hand, Gerard tells Hazel something that he tried to avoid.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-10-12 - Updated: 2010-10-13 - 1002 words

1Exciting
A/N: Readers, I am so, so sorry that I have not been updating. My life has become very busy. I have been pretty much stumbling to keep up with school and work. When I get home, I do homework and crash. Also, I was out of town Saturday/Sunday morning/afternoon. I went to Cedar Point with a friend and I was planning on updating after I got home and before I had to go to work. But somehow we got the directions messed up, and ended up in the middle of Cleveland. We are just cool like that, I suppose.
My sincerest apologies. Count on a few updates on Friday, because I have nothing to do all day. Carry on.


I sat there, letting the lyrics run through my head over and over.

‘Hand in mine, into your icy blues.’

There was no way that he could have wrote that song about me. Could he?

“Want to go on our usual walk?” Gerard walked over and pulled me off of the couch, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Of course,” I smiled as we walked up the stairs and out the front door.

“So, did you like the new song?” He asked me.

“I did.” I told him, quietly.

“Did it remind you of anything…anyone?” He looked at me and grinned.

“It could have.” I said, trying not to crack a smile. “Give me a hint.”

“Well, this person, she has blue eyes, about your height, pretty hair, and she is one of the sweetest people that I have ever met in my life. Any idea?”

“I think I may know who you are talking about.” I told him, smirking. “But, could you give me one more hint?”

He grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss. “Was that enough?” He laughed as he pulled away.

“Yes.” I said, as we started to walk again. “But, seriously, why would you write a song anout me? I mean, I’m nothing special.”

“What do you mean?” He exclaimed. “You are extremely special. That’s what made me notice you. You are unique and you are the most wonderful person. And… and I love you.”

The words hit me like a ton of bricks. My breath felt caught in my throat.

I looked over at him. “What? Really?” My voice cracked a little.

I had never heard anyone tell me those words before, as far as I could recall. Not even my own mother.

“Of course. I do.” He grinned.

“I-I…” I felt myself blushing. “I love you too.”

In an instant, Gerard jerked around and turned to face his house. In the dim moon light, I looked to see panic spreading on his face.

“Gerard?” I put my hand on his shoulder. “What’s wrong?”

“We have to go back.” He grabbed my other hand.

“Why?” I asked.

“No time.” He said, Then, started running, dragging me behind him. He pulled me to the house. Bob and Emma were standing in the shadows. Emma looked to be sucking his neck. He let out a small cry of pain.

“Good lord.” I rolled my eyes.

Gerard muttered something, then turned to me. “Listen, you go inside. I’ll be in there in a few.”

“Okay.” I walked in to see Frank and Mikey standing there with their backs turned.

“Hopefully Gerard will get here in time.” Mikey told Frank.

“I hope so. That was the worst pain I’ve been in.”

“What was the worst pain?” I asked.

They both jumped at the sound of my voice and turned around.

“Getting thrown out of that windshield.” Frank said, sheepishly. I eyed him.

Gerard was yelling outside. Emma was soon yelling back. The front door burst open. Gerard came storming though it. He was pissed. He shoved past Mikey and Frank and stomped down the stairs. I followed him.

I watched as he walked over to the microphone stand and knocked it over, crying out in anger as he did. He fell onto the couch and cradled his head in his hands.

“Gerard?” I said, quietly, as I walked over and sat down next to him. “What’s wrong?”

“I told her not to do it.” He said, head still in his hands. “And she fucking promised me that she wouldn’t.”

“Told her not to do what?” I questioned him.

“I told her…” His voice trailed off.

“Gerard?” I tried to put my hand on his shoulder, but he pulled away sharply.

“If I tell you something,” he started, bringing his head up so he was looking into my eyes. “If I tell you something, will you promise not to freak out?”

“Freak out?” I repeated.

“Hazel, please, just… just please promise me you won’t freak out.” He sighed.

“I promise.” I told him, not breaking the connection between our eyes.

“Before I tell you, I want you to know that you may not believe me.”

“Why would I not?”

“Because, this is something that you don’t hear everyday. Something you don’t hear in a person’s life time for that matter.” His tone was low. “Just, I want you to think of me as the same Gerard after I tell you this.”

“I’ll always think of you as the same Gerard.” I continued to stare at him. I was starting to get more and more confused.

“But, you might not after this.” He sighed again, looking away. “I didn’t want to tell you because I thought that you wouldn’t see me as the same. And I didn’t want our relationship to end because of… what I am.”

“Gerard, nothing is going to change between us. No matter what you have to tell me.” I let a small smile crawl onto my face.

“Are you sure?” He asked, cautiously.

“Yes. Positive.”

“Alright.” He took a deep breath and turned back to me. He wonderful hazel eyes looking at me. “Hazel, I’m a vampire.”
Sign up to rate and review this story