Categories > Original > Drama > You Hypnotize Me

You Hypnotize Me

by K-JPOP 1 review

One meeting with a sorcerer can change everything for you.And when he gives you those three chances for you love to flourish,you better get one of them right.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-10-03 - Updated: 2010-10-03 - 710 words

0Unrated
"What?!You're going to make me stay in again??"
"Yeah.If you got a problem with that?You do,the luggage is there."
She scoffed and crossed her arms.
"Excuse me??I have to stay in,while you get to go out with your friends and I have to trust you while at it?You got to be kidding,right?"
He walked over to the empty bags and threw them on the bed.
"Like I said.If you don't like it,pack up and I'll see you on your way."
She walked up to him and glared at him.
"Maybe I should just leave."
"Maybe you should.Goodbye,Anali."
He grabbed his keys and wallet and made for the door.
"John!"
SLAM
Yelling in frustration,she grabbed the empty luggage and opened it up.Immediately,she started filling it up with clothes,but she stopped abruptly.
She looked down and sniffed beginning to tear up.
Slowly,she grabbed the clothes in the bag and put them back into the drawers.She grabbed the empty bags and put them in the corner and wiped away her tears.
She sat down on the bed and looked at the picture on the nightstand.
A picture of her and him,taken a year ago when they were visiting Florida.She quietly grabbe dit and examined it.
Wondering what happened to the man she really loved,she traced the outline of him.
"Stupid!I hate you so much,but I love you too damn much.",she murmured.
They had met in highschool and fell in love.They moved in together after they got into college and had for one and half years now.But she knew that the strong love was fading away,no matter how much she denied it.
meow...
She narrowed her eyes in confusion and looked back.There was nobody,or nothing.
meow...
She stood up and placed the picture back on the nightstand.
She walked to the window and looked out.It had to be coming out from there,right?
She opened it and looked down.
A black cat.Looking straight at her.
meow...
She smiled and did a little wave to the cat.It gave another meow and then walked off in a certain direction.
She frowned and watched as it walked off.But to her surprise,it stopped and looked back at her.It meowed two more time,and then left.
She closed the window and turned back to the empty apartment.
"That was wierd..."
But she had a feeling that cat wanted something.She didn't know what,but it was something alright.
And another feeling came up telling her to go for the cat and follow it.
And that's exactly what she did.
Grabbing her shoes and sweater,she went out the door and went downstairs out the front door.

The cat stopped at looked at her.She bent down to it and held out her hand.As it rubbed his head against her hand,she looked around.
They were in the middle of a forest that she didn't ever know existed.She stood up and looked aorund.
It was quiet.Dark.Spooky.
She looked down to the cat,but he was gone.She turned around and looked around for him.He was no longer in sight.
"Kitty,come back.Please,come back.Don't leave me alone.",she whispered loudly.
Suddenly,she heard the wierdest noise.A noise that resembled a glittery noise.But not quite that.
She slowly turned and looked down.A glowing yellow ball.The noise was coming from the shiny ball.
She gulped and walked closer to it.She bent down and very slowly and cautiously poked it.Nothing happened.
She grabbed it in her hands and stood up straight examining it.
Suddenly,it floated in the air in front of her.She reached for it,but it abruptly fell to the floor and something grew out of it.
A woman.The most peculiar woman ever.The most beautiful Anali had ever seen though she's been told to be the most beautiful ever.
"Hello.",the enchanting woman said.Anali gulped and smiled.
"Hi.Who are you?",she asked.
"Somebody that's going to change your life for the better.Have you ever heard of sorcerers?"
Sign up to rate and review this story