Categories > Original > Drama > You Hypnotize Me

Chapter One

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-10-08 - Updated: 2010-10-08 - 971 words

0Unrated
"Sorcerers?Yeah,but what do you mean change my life for the better?",Anali asked.
"You know.Magic.",the lady said giving a big smile to Anali.
"Magic?Ummm,is this some kind of trick.I'm no star,but am I getting punked?",Anali asked looking around.
"No.You're not getting...punked,is it?"
"Then what is this?What are you trying to pull?"
"I am not trying to pull anything.I am only trying to help you on your life."
Anali narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms.
"Alright.Say I believed you...how would you help me?",Anali asked suspiciously.
"I will give you three timelines that will include your John-"
"How do you know about John?"
"I am a sorcerer,now shusshh!!As I was saying,they will include your John and he will have three chances to fall for you again.If he does in one of the chances,I congratulate you.But if he doesn't,you will give you heart to me and do my biddings for an eternity."
Anali now stared at the sorcerer in absolute shock and disbelief.
"What do you say?",the woman asked excitedly.
"...I'm being punked,ain't I?"
The woman immediately groaned in frustration and grabbed Anali from the shoulders.
"You know what.You go home and you think about it.I will be here tomorrow at the same time.Think hard about it.And if you say yes and you want to get on with it,just call out my name.",the woman said and stepped back a couple steps.She held up her hand but Anali ran up to her and grabbe dher by the shoulders.
"Wait!",Anali said.
"Yes?",the sorcerer said excitedly.
"....you didn't say what you name is."
The woman quickly frowned and rolled her eyes.
"Serepathia.Call it out,I'll be there.",she said.She pulled away from Anali and began walking away.And then,poof!Gone!
"I don't think this night can be any wierder.",Anali said with a exausted sigh.
"Follow me back,ma'am."
She turned around to see who it was this time,but only saw the black cat.She stared at it for a long moment.
"Please tell me you didn't just speak.",she finally said.
"Sorry to disappoint you,ma'am.",the cat siad in a male voice.
"Yep...the night got wierder.",Anali said and simply followed the cat back.

Anali woke up the next monring,but to see no one beside her on the bed.
"Stupid John..",she muttered.Sitting up,she yawned and stretched.And like a slap in the face,she remembered last night.
"Holy!Did that really happen?!",she gasped out loud.She looked around for any sign it did,but nothing.
Immediately,she sighed in relief.Just a dream,she thought.
Climbing out of bed,she went to the bathroom and started off her day with a very warm shower.
Soon,John came home while she was watching TV in the afternoon.
"Where were you?",Anali asked without looking at him.
"Thought you were gone by now.",he replied.
"That doesn't my question.",she said.
"Nowhere you need to worry about.",he finally answered.She bit her lip and suddenly stood up throwing the control to the floor.
John immediately looked up at her in shock.
"You liar!You were probably in some stripper place with a whore all on you!",she screamed.
"Calm yourself down!I don't need you messing up our place because you feel insecure!!:",he yelled back.
"Excuse me!John,if you don't love me anymore,tell me upfront because I am not liking how we are!Tell me right now!!"
"I DON'T LOVE YOU!!"
She became silent.Evertyhing became silent except for the TV.He walked up to her,making her stumble back and bump into the couch.HHe face was less then an inch near hers.
"I don't love you anymore!It's that what you want to hear.Anali!Now you can stay here and just pretend I do,or you can leave and I live my life!"
Gritting all of this,he glared at her with burning eyes.Anali held her breath.
"I'm leaving.You will NOT argue with me.When I am back,you will make a clear decision.If you are still undecided,I will kick youout myself.Got it?",he said through gritting teeth.
Nodding her head very slowly,staring in fear,she continueed to hold her breath.
He then left the apartment with a slam to the door making the walls shake.
Finally breathing in a breath of long air,she fell to her knees breathing heavily.She abruptly began to sob,her eyes tearing up.
With squeezing fists,she slammed them to the ground repeatedly over and over again.
She uncontrollably let out her cries and groans of desperation.
"I hate you!I HATE YOU!Stupid John!!You b-bastard...just die with your stupid self...and bring the feelings I have with you down..."
Slowly,her cries softened and she hugged her legs crying to herself.
Then the name came to her mind and she looked up.
"S...S-Ser...Serepathia.",she whispered.
A moment passed and the moment she was about to lose hope,when something poofed.
Her head shot up,eyes wide and lips quivering.
There she was.The woman.As she said she'd be.
"Ah,there you are.Made you mi..."
The woman ran up to Anali and fell to her knees in front of her.
"Are you okay?What happened?Why are you crying?",Serephathia asked.
"I...I m-made up mu m-mind.",Anali whispered looking down.
"Oh,really?And so,your choice is?",Serepathia asked.
"I...I accept your offer.grant him the three chances to fall in love with me again.If he doesn't...you can have my heart."
Sign up to rate and review this story