Categories > Original > Drama > You Hypnotize Me

Chapter Two

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-10-09 - Updated: 2010-10-09 - 617 words

0Unrated
"Are you sure on this decision?",Serepathia asked.
"Yes,I am!Just grant it aleady.Get it over with..."
Serepathia stared at for what seemed to be a long time before she stood up and nodded.
"Give me three timelines.",Serepathia said.
"Ummm...I always liked back in the time of romans.",Anali said.
Serepathia blinked.Anali narrowed her eyes and began to stand up.
"Egyptians were also cool to me.",she continued.
Serepthia blinked.
Anali,now standing,wiped her eyes and took a deep breath.
"And I always wonder about the future.",she whispered.Serepathia closed her eyes,but did not open them again.
Anali was suddenly no longer in the apartment,but in a very dark place where she could not see anything.
Suddenly,a door opened and bought in light.She looked over covering her eyes to see the shadow of a very big,buff man.
He walked forward and grabbed her from the wrist pulling her up.Yelping as he pulled her out of the room,she looked around looking for Serepthia.
Suddenly,she found herself being held in the air with the support of six buff men.They all wore strange armor and looked very fierce and dangerous.
Staying calm but breathing heavily,she let them take her to wherever they were taking her.
Soon,they came to a stop.She heard the voices of woman,and a familiar male voice.
They slowly bought her down in front of them.They set her on her knees as if bowing.She slowly looked up...to see John.
"John...",she whispered.
"So this is the woman who decided to claim she is a sorcerer.",John said.
"Ummm...yes,sire?",she said.He smirked,as the woman around stared Anali down.
"Your name,woman?",John asked.
"Anali,sire.",she said.
"I see...Anali,you are a very beautiful woman.I want you men to take her to my chambers and leave her dressed and ready.",John said.
The men grunted and grabbed Anali to her feet.
"Sorcerer?",she whispered.
Soon,they had her in a large room that had beads hanging from the ceiling along with see-through curtains everywhere.
"Serepathia!",she called.The woman poofed in front of Anali immediately.
"What was John talking about?What does he mean sorcerer?",Anali asked.
"For each timelines,I gave you powers.One for each.In this era,your power is to see the future.You next powrs for the next eras will be told when you are there.",Serepathia answered.
"So,I can see what is going to happen next?",Anali asked.
"Yes,each power has an advantage.For this one,you can see in the future and change anything to help John fall in love.If not,you go on to the next timeline.",Serepathia explained.
"Wow!That is...great!",Anali said with a smile.The door to the chamber opened and Anali looked back to see John.She looked to Serepathia but she was gone.
She took a deep breath and stood up turning to John.
Anali was dressed in very short,thin clothing.Her hair loose.
"Anali,is it?Tell me,why did you suddenly want to say you were the sorcerer we've been looking for?",John asked.
"I,ummm...I do not like to live in hiding,sire?",she tried.He smirked and walked up closer to her taking off his armor.
"I see.Well,if you do this one thing for me,you will no longer have to livein hiding and can actually help me.You can be by my side.",he said as he now stood in front of her.
"What is this thing I have to do for you,sire?"
Sign up to rate and review this story