Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To The End

Signing to a major label

by musicfreak17 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2010-10-10 - Updated: 2010-10-11 - 816 words

0Unrated
I know it's been a while since I've updated. I've been busy with school. It's like all I ever do is study now x/. Well, this is a short chapter and kinda just a filler. Maybe I'll add another chapter today. Enjoy!

*

one week later after the incident at the parent's house

I woke and saw Frank in my bed...again. But this time he had no shirt on but I don't blame him, it was pretty warm last night. Crazy Jersey weather. I checked the alarm and freaked, damn, 8 AM! We're supposed to leave in 15 minutes!!! Suddenly, Brian came storming into the room. I blankly stared at him, I wish we never gave him a copy of the key. "Hey Nat, have you seen Fra-? Oh, was I finally interrupting something!?" He smirked. I scoffed, "no." Then Frank woke up...and he was in a bad mood this morning. "Whadyouwan? GEDOU!" And attempted to throw a shoe at him but missed entirely and landed in the hallway instead. "Frank, it's time to leave. You have to go on tour with TBS. Nat, get him up." So he left and I threw Frank off the bed. He had to be woken up somehow. He sat up off the floor while rubbing his head, "ow. Why am I being thrown on the floor so much lately?" "I'll go make the coffee."

After drinking about 5 cups of coffee each, yelling at Frank about clearing his shoes of mud before coming into the house, and fighting over the last donut, we were ready and headed outside to the van. When we did, Brian and Gerard were arguing. 'What's going on?" "Brian wants us to sign to Reprise records. An A&R names Craig Aaronson wants us...for both Reprise and Warner Bros." "Gerard, that's great!" "Yea, but I don't want to sign. I don't want to sell out." "You're not!" "But our fans will think we will." "Gerard, not all fans. The true fans will stick with you." "Fine, I'll think about it. Give me a beer." And at that, we all rolled our eyes. Guess who's gonna be hammered by the end of the night."

*

After the first show of the tour, we headed back out to the van and Gerard passes out. He got totally waisted tonight. I was in the van with everyone, except Frank and Otter. Once again, we heard them arguing. When I looked out the window to see what was going on, Frank had punched Otter. Brian saw this too and we both flew out of the van to go break up the fight. "I told you Matt! Apparently you don't listen! Mess with her, and you mess with me." Matt just looked at him, hatred in his eyes, and blood dripping down his mouth. Brian sighed, "Nat, take Frank. Matt, you're staying up with me tonight." I took Frank's hand, "Come on Frank." Once I got him alone, I sat on the floor and put my face in my hands. I felt Frank sit down next to me. "What the fuck did I say Frank!? I thought you weren't gonna go anything stupid! I told you not to pick a fight with Frank anymore. Are you trying to get kicked out!?" Frank's eyes started to get watery. I sighed, "come here monster." I took him in my arms and held him as close as I could to make him feel better. He spoke in a muffled voice, "I'm sorry Nat. He just gets me so mad. And it doesn't help that I've been kinda stresses lately. I took all of it out on him." "Why are you so stressed?" His body tensed up and he stood back to look at me. "I don't wanna say." "Come on tell me, you never tell me anything anything anymore." "Mm, fine. I like this girl. More like love. But I don't know if she loves me back or not." "Who is she?" "She's a roadie, actually." "Hmmm, Kaitlin?" "No." "Anne?" "I don't wanna say who." "Okay, you don't have to if you don't want to." "Thanks. Now come here, I want a long ass hug." I smiled as he went threw himself back into my arms.

The next day Brian told us they were going to sign to Reprise. I guess Gerard made a decision...that's good. They went in the studio to start the production and recording of their second album. I think they said it's gonna be called 'Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.' From what I've hear so far, it sounds like it's gonna be a great record. I can't wait.


Well, that's it. I think it kinda sucks. Story is still developing. I promise it will get better as it progresses. OH! And everything I write is purely for entertainment so the facts may not all be correct.

Rate and Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story