Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Dream Come True

Seven

by jadesohma 0 reviews

hmmmm

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Draco - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-10-10 - Updated: 2010-10-11 - 1153 words

-1Cliche
wake up the next morning in the hostpital wing. The Weasley's, Harry, and Hermione were standing around my bed.

"Oh thank goodness your awake!" yelled Hermione throwing her arms around me.

"OW!" I yelled. "That hurt! What the hell happened?"

"Um...well we were going up the moving staircases when you fell and thank god Draco was there! He caught you!"

I blocked ouyt everything else. Because I caught sight of him. He was standing in the corner. His bangs covered his eyes from this angle.

His head turned. There eyes met. He smiled. But he didn't move.

"We'd better go," Fred ang George said together.

"Lots of work to do," Fred said.

"Oh yeah! Loads," said George.

They all said good bye, and as soon as they left Draco took their spot.

"I know it's not Valentine's Day, but can you make an exception?" he said in his sweet voice. It was hard for him in front of Harry. Harry was glaring at Draco, and Draco did the same.

"Oh will you two put your differences aside?! Abby's hurt! I thought you two would suck it up for Abby!" Hermione said.

They did as Hermione asked. But I didn't think it was for her. But for fear of what Hermione would do.

"To answer you question, I will."

"Aw!! Oh! Sorry!" Hermione said.

They all laughed. I felt amazing.All the crazy people she loved were not fighting.

"Hey? What's today date?" Ron asked looking around.

"October 2nd, Ron, how can you not know the date?" Hermione said.

"I was just checking! Doesn't the team post today?"

"Oh yeah! I have to go--" I said halfway out of the bed.

"Oh no you don't," Harry said pushing her back into bed.

"But!"

"No buts! Your staying! We'll go see. Come on Hermione, Ron."

"Bye guys," I said hugging Hermione, Harry, and Ron goodbye.

"So, in more detail, tell me what happened," I said slowly taking his hand.

"Well mud- I mean Hermione," it was hard for him to make this change "was taking you to your common room and you passed out just as the staircase shifted. I was on the stairs right below and I caught you. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't there."

"Draco..thank you!" I said wraping my arms around him. "I don't know what I would do if you weren't there either."

"Wheres your hearts desire?" he said looking down at the window he had given me.

"It's a suprise especially to you." They went in close to kiss but then Madam Poffery came in.

"Okay okay you two. Break it up! Mr. Malfoy get to class, Miss. Sharp has to get some rest."

"Yes Madam Poffery. Bye Abby." he said letting go of my hand.

"So what's wrong with me?" I asked as Madam Poffery put food at the side of my bed.

"I don't know yet. You've only been here for a few hours. All these hours you've had vistors."

"Oh, okay." I said lying in my bed.

I wondered if something would work. I had brought some of my muddle items. So I thought I should try it.

"Accio Ipod."

And soon enough her Ipod scrambled into my hand.

"Yes!" I said. I turned it on. It worked, probably because it didn't neeed a signal. She put the headphones on. Put it on shuffle, and fell asleep.

"What the bloody hell is in her ears?"

"There called headphones! They help your listen to music. See that thing there attached to them. You then put them in your ears and they play music."

"How does that small thing play music?"

"Well I don't know. Ask the people who make it!"

I opened my eyes. There sitting next to me were Ron, Hermione, Harry and back in the corner was Draco.

"I still don't get it!" Ron said and then noticing I had awakened. "Oh your up." Everyone crowded around my bed.

"How do you get that to work?" Hermione said looking down at the ipod.

"It just worked. But i'm glad it did. I couldn't go another day without it!"

"I don't see what's so important about it." Ron said folding his arms.

"Come here. I'll let you listen." I said as I put the right headphone in his right ear.

"Wow, that's great!"

Ron looked like he was crazy. He had this unbelieving smile, tapping his foot, and shaking his head (they were listening to The Shot 'heard around the world)."

"Ron don't get hooked. We can't get you one. Your dad will rip it apart in seconds." Harry said pulling the headphone out of his ear. "Oh come on Harry! Aqre you trying to tell me that I don't know how to hide stuff from my own father?" Ron said grabbing the headphone back.

"Wait Ron, I want to open another Pure Blood's mind. Draco! Come over here. I want to show you something."

He obeyed. He walked and as he approach Hermione and I greeted him with a smile. I took the headphone out of Ron's ear and into Draco's.

He smiled at the words. This song was A Letter From Janelle by Chiodos**. I thought this song exlained so much. I had Dracos and my story. He had changed so much when he met me for the better.

"Draco, Professor Snape would like to see you." said a Slytherin 1st year that just walked in.

"Damn, I got to go. Bye Abby. Bye Hermione, Potter, Weasley." Draco said getting out of his seat. He walked out of the room with the boy.

"Well that was nice!" Hermione said.

"What was nice?" said Ron.

"He said goodbye to us."

"No he said goodbye to you and Abby." Harry said with spite in his voice.

"Well he at least acknowledge you two!" I said trying to fully tolerate what I was hearing.

"Well anyways what did you listen to? It made him happy." Hermione said.

"A letter from Janelle. There a weird group. But this song, it's just so sweet and it explains everything. I just love it..." I smiled after these words.

"Aw that's so cute! But what's with the name of the song?" Hermione asked.

"I don't know! I said they were weird!"

"Miss Sharp your free to go. You just needed some rest. Goodbye." Madam Poffery said coming in and leaving the room.

"Cool." I said thrashinig the blanket off and grabbing my belongings. "thanks for everything. Bye!" I said waving to Madame Poffery.

"Well that wasn't a very long story." Harry said. "I've been there for weekes. That's not fun."

"It's dinnertime, comeon guys!" Ron said going into a sprint.

"All you do is eat!!" Hermione said.

"So?" Ron said.

"Ugh. Nevermind!" Hermione said rolling her eyes.

*A Letter from Janelle is amazing/sweet song by Chiodos and I strongly recommand that you search it(:*
Sign up to rate and review this story